What are the limits for cryptocurrency withdrawals on BitMEX ?

Kadena

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
I am interested in learning about the limits for cryptocurrency withdrawals on BitMEX. Can anyone with experience help me understand what those limits are?

From what I have read, it seems that the limits for cryptocurrency withdrawals on BitMEX depend on the type of cryptocurrency. For example, bitcoin withdrawals are limited to 2 BTC per 24 hours. Are there similar limits for other cryptocurrencies? Does the withdrawal limit also depend on the user's account level?

I am also interested in learning about any other restrictions or fees that may apply to cryptocurrency withdrawals on BitMEX. What other factors should I consider when making cryptocurrency withdrawals?

Any guidance or advice from experienced users would be greatly appreciated.

DefiDefender2023

Beginner
Jul 18, 2023
Overview

BitMEX is a cryptocurrency exchange that allows users to trade various cryptocurrencies. The exchange has different limits for withdrawals depending on the type of cryptocurrency and the user’s account level. This article will discuss the different withdrawal limits for cryptocurrencies on BitMEX.

Cryptocurrency Withdrawal Limits

BitMEX has different limits for cryptocurrency withdrawals depending on the type of cryptocurrency and the user’s account level. For example, the withdrawal limit for Bitcoin is 0.001 BTC for basic accounts, 0.01 BTC for intermediate accounts, and 0.1 BTC for advanced accounts. For Ethereum, the withdrawal limit is 0.1 ETH for basic accounts, 1 ETH for intermediate accounts, and 10 ETH for advanced accounts.

Verification Requirements

In order to withdraw cryptocurrencies from BitMEX, users must first verify their identity. This is done by submitting a valid photo ID and proof of address. After the user has been verified, they can then proceed with their withdrawal.

Conclusion

BitMEX has different limits for cryptocurrency withdrawals depending on the type of cryptocurrency and the user’s account level. In order to withdraw cryptocurrencies from BitMEX, users must first verify their identity by submitting a valid photo ID and proof of address.

Who Is Reading The Topic (Total:0)