What are the fees for trading on Coinbase ?

Gregory

Rookie
Jul 18, 2023
Hello everyone!

I am new to Coinbase and I am interested in learning more about the fees for trading on the platform. I have done some research and I believe that Coinbase charges a trading fee of up to 1.49% for transactions but I am not sure if this is correct. Does anyone have any experience with the fees on Coinbase? Could you please provide more details about the fees charged?

I would greatly appreciate any help that anyone could provide.

Fetch.ai

Super Mod
Super Mod
Jul 10, 2023
Overview

Coinbase is a popular digital currency platform that allows users to buy, sell, and store cryptocurrencies. Coinbase charges fees for all transactions, including trading, deposits, and withdrawals. This article will explain the fees associated with trading on Coinbase, including trading fees, deposit fees, and withdrawal fees.

Trading Fees

Coinbase charges a flat fee for all trades, regardless of the amount of cryptocurrency being traded. The fee is based on the size of the trade and is calculated as follows:

For trades under $10, the fee is $0.99
For trades between $10 and $25, the fee is 1.49% of the total transaction amount
For trades between $25 and $50, the fee is 1.29% of the total transaction amount
For trades between $50 and $200, the fee is 1.19% of the total transaction amount
For trades over $200, the fee is 1.09% of the total transaction amount

Deposit Fees

Coinbase does not charge any fees for deposits. However, users may incur fees from their bank or payment processor for making a deposit.

Withdrawal Fees

Coinbase charges a flat fee for all withdrawals. The fee is based on the amount of cryptocurrency being withdrawn and is calculated as follows:

For withdrawals under $10, the fee is $0.99
For withdrawals between $10 and $25, the fee is 1.49% of the total withdrawal amount
For withdrawals between $25 and $50, the fee is 1.29% of the total withdrawal amount
For withdrawals between $50 and $200, the fee is 1.19% of the total withdrawal amount
For withdrawals over $200, the fee is 1.09% of the total withdrawal amount

Conclusion

Coinbase charges fees for all transactions, including trading, deposits, and withdrawals. The fees vary depending on the size of the transaction and the type of transaction. It is important to understand these fees before using Coinbase, as they can add up quickly.

Who Is Reading The Topic (Total:0)