What are the different account verification tiers on Kraken and their limits ?

Revain

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
I have recently become interested in trading cryptocurrencies, and I am trying to learn more about the different account verification tiers on Kraken. I have heard that Kraken offers different levels of account verification, but I am not sure what the different tiers are and what the limits are for each one. Could someone who has experience with Kraken please tell me more about the different verification levels and what the limits are? What documents are required for each tier? Is there an advantage to upgrading to a higher tier? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Clarissa

Rookie
Jul 17, 2023
Introduction
Kraken is a popular cryptocurrency exchange that offers users a variety of account verification tiers. Each tier offers different levels of access and limits on trading and withdrawals. In this article, we will discuss the different account verification tiers on Kraken and their limits.

Kraken Account Verification Tiers
Kraken offers four different account verification tiers: Starter, Intermediate, Pro and Global. Each tier has its own set of requirements and limits.

Starter Tier
The Starter tier is the most basic account verification tier on Kraken. To verify your account at this level, you will need to provide your full name, date of birth, address and phone number. With a Starter account, users can deposit and withdraw up to 2,000 USD/EUR per day and 20,000 USD/EUR per month.

Intermediate Tier
The Intermediate tier is the next level of account verification on Kraken. To verify your account at this level, you will need to provide a valid government-issued photo ID. With an Intermediate account, users can deposit and withdraw up to 25,000 USD/EUR per day and 200,000 USD/EUR per month.

Pro Tier
The Pro tier is the highest level of account verification on Kraken. To verify your account at this level, you will need to provide a valid government-issued photo ID, proof of residence and a selfie. With a Pro account, users can deposit and withdraw up to 100,000 USD/EUR per day and 500,000 USD/EUR per month.

Global Tier
The Global tier is the highest level of account verification on Kraken. To verify your account at this level, you will need to provide a valid government-issued photo ID, proof of residence, a selfie and a signed declaration of residency. With a Global account, users can deposit and withdraw up to 500,000 USD/EUR per day and 1,000,000 USD/EUR per month.

Conclusion
Kraken offers four different account verification tiers: Starter, Intermediate, Pro and Global. Each tier has its own set of requirements and limits. The Starter tier is the most basic account verification tier on Kraken, while the Global tier is the highest level of account verification. No matter which tier you choose, it is important to remember that all deposits and withdrawals are subject to Kraken’s terms and conditions.

Who Is Reading The Topic (Total:0)