What are the different account verification levels on Kraken Pro and their requirements ?

Aavegotchi

Qualified
Jul 9, 2023
I am a new user to Kraken Pro and I am hoping to receive some help with understanding the different account verification levels and their requirements.

I know that the verification process is required to access certain features on the platform, such as deposits and trading. But I am unsure what is needed to reach each level of verification and what the differences between the levels are. I have heard that the process can be complicated and time consuming, so I would appreciate any advice on the best way to go about it.

I am also curious about what happens if I need to update my verification information or if I have any issues with the process. Does Kraken Pro have a customer service team that can help with this?

I would be grateful for any advice or tips from experienced users of Kraken Pro.

Orchid

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
Introduction

Kraken Pro is one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. It offers a wide range of services for users, including trading, deposits, and withdrawals. To ensure the security of its users, Kraken Pro has implemented a verification system that requires users to provide certain information to verify their identity. In this article, we will discuss the different account verification levels on Kraken Pro and their requirements.

Verification Levels

Kraken Pro has four different account verification levels: Starter, Intermediate, Pro, and Global. Each level requires different information and documents to verify a user's identity.

Starter Level

The Starter level is the most basic account verification level on Kraken Pro. To verify at this level, users must provide their full name, date of birth, and country of residence. They must also provide a valid email address and phone number.

Intermediate Level

The Intermediate level requires users to provide additional information to verify their identity. This level requires users to provide a valid government-issued ID, such as a passport or driver's license. Additionally, users must provide proof of address, such as a utility bill or bank statement.

Pro Level

The Pro level is the highest account verification level on Kraken Pro. To verify at this level, users must provide a valid government-issued ID, proof of address, and proof of income. Additionally, users must provide a signed declaration of their source of funds and a signed declaration of their investment and trading experience.

Global Level

The Global level is the highest account verification level on Kraken Pro. To verify at this level, users must provide all of the documents and information required for the Pro level, as well as additional documents and information. This includes a signed declaration of their source of funds, a signed declaration of their investment and trading experience, and a signed declaration of their financial knowledge.

Conclusion

Kraken Pro offers four different account verification levels for users. Each level requires different information and documents to verify a user's identity. The Starter level requires basic information, while the Intermediate, Pro, and Global levels require additional documents and information. It is important to note that the Global level is the highest account verification level on Kraken Pro and requires the most documentation and information.

Who Is Reading The Topic (Total:0)