phemex fees ?

yearn.finance

Qualified
Jul 9, 2023
Hello Crypto Money Forum,

I am new to the world of cryptocurrency and I am trying to figure out the fees associated with Phemex. I am hoping someone with more experience can help me out.

I know that Phemex has different fees for different types of trades, such as maker and taker fees. I am also aware that there are other fees associated with trading on Phemex, such as withdrawal fees and deposit fees.

I am looking for more information regarding these fees, such as what fees are associated with each type of trade, how much each fee is, and any other important information I should know. I would really appreciate any advice and help that experienced traders can give me.

ChainlinkEnthusiast

Beginner
Jul 18, 2023
What Are the Phemex Fees?

Phemex is a cryptocurrency exchange that offers low fees and fast trading. It is one of the most popular exchanges for crypto traders. As such, it is important to know what the fees are for trading on Phemex.

What Are the Trading Fees?

The trading fees on Phemex are quite competitive. There is a 0.025% maker fee and a 0.075% taker fee. These fees are significantly lower than other exchanges, making it an attractive option for traders.

What Are the Withdrawal Fees?

The withdrawal fees on Phemex are also quite low. For most cryptocurrencies, the withdrawal fee is 0.0005 BTC. This is quite low compared to other exchanges, making it an attractive option for traders.

Conclusion

In conclusion, the fees on Phemex are quite low. The trading fees are 0.025% for makers and 0.075% for takers, and the withdrawal fees are 0.0005 BTC for most cryptocurrencies. This makes Phemex an attractive option for traders who are looking for low fees and fast trading.

Who Is Reading The Topic (Total:0)