How do I view my profit and loss on Bybit ?

Leroy

Rookie
Jul 18, 2023
I am new to trading and looking to view my profit and loss on Bybit. I am not sure how to do this and am hoping to get some help from more experienced traders. Can anyone tell me how to view my profit and loss on Bybit? I have heard that Bybit provides some useful trading tools but I am not sure how to use them. Is there any way to easily view my profit and loss on Bybit? Are there any online tutorials or resources available to help me learn how to use Bybit? Any help would be much appreciated, thank you.

Jul 9, 2023
Bybit is a cryptocurrency derivatives exchange platform that allows users to trade digital assets with high leverage. It provides a wide range of trading options, including perpetual contracts, margin trading, and futures trading. Bybit also provides a comprehensive view of your profit and loss, which can be accessed through the “My Account” section of the website. This article will explain how to view your profit and loss on Bybit.

The first step in viewing your profit and loss on Bybit is to log in to your account. Once logged in, you will be taken to the “My Account” page. Here, you can find the “Profit & Loss” tab, which will show you a breakdown of your profits and losses.

The “Profit & Loss” tab will show you a list of all the trades you have made, as well as the total profit and loss for each trade. You can also view the total profit and loss for all your trades by clicking on the “Total” tab. Additionally, you can filter the list of trades by date, asset, and type.

Bybit provides a comprehensive view of your profit and loss, which can be accessed through the “My Account” page. This page allows you to view a list of all the trades you have made, as well as the total profit and loss for each trade. Additionally, you can filter the list of trades by date, asset, and type.

Keywords: Bybit, Profit and Loss, My Account, Total Profit and Loss, Trades, Date, Asset, Type.

Carl

Rookie
Jul 17, 2023
How do I view my profit and loss on Bybit?

As a cryptocurrency trader, it’s important to keep track of your profits and losses. Knowing where you stand in terms of your cryptocurrency investments can help you make better trading decisions and understand how well your trading strategy is performing. Bybit is a popular cryptocurrency exchange that offers traders the ability to track their profits and losses. In this article, we will explain how to view your profit and loss on Bybit.

Understanding P&L on Bybit

When trading on Bybit, you will see your profits and losses (P&L) in two different places. The first place is in the order history tab, where you can view the P&L for each individual trade. This is useful for getting a quick overview of how each trade is performing. The second place is in the account history tab, which shows your aggregated P&L for all of your trades in a given time period. This is useful for getting an overview of your overall trading performance.

Using the Order History Tab

The order history tab is the quickest and easiest way to view your P&L on Bybit. To access it, simply go to the “Orders” tab on the left-hand side menu. Here, you will see a list of all of your trades. Each trade will have a “P&L” column, which shows your profit or loss for that trade. This is a great way to quickly get an overview of how each individual trade is performing.

Using the Account History Tab

The account history tab is a great way to view your aggregated P&L for all of your trades in a given time period. To access it, simply go to the “Account History” tab on the left-hand side menu. Here, you will see a list of all of your trades. Each trade will have a “P&L” column, which shows your profit or loss for that trade. At the bottom of the page, you will see an “Aggregated P&L” section, which shows your total P&L for all of your trades in a given time period. This is a great way to get an overview of your overall trading performance.

Conclusion

Tracking your profits and losses on Bybit is a great way to stay on top of your trading performance. By using the order history and account history tabs, you can quickly and easily get an overview of how each individual trade is performing, as well as your overall trading performance. With this information, you can make better trading decisions and understand how well your trading strategy is performing.

Video Tutorial

Here's a video tutorial that explains how to view your P&L on Bybit: