How do I use OKEx's blockchain explorer to track transactions ?

Eleanora

Rookie
Jul 17, 2023
I'm new to cryptocurrency and I'm trying to use OKEx's blockchain explorer to track a transaction. I've read the instructions, but I'm still having some difficulty understanding which features to use. Could someone experienced in OKEx's blockchain explorer please help me understand how I can track my transaction?

I understand that with the explorer, I can view information about an address, search for transactions, and view the current status of a transaction. I also understand that the explorer will show me the amount of money sent in a transaction, the fees paid, and which block the transaction is in. However, I'm still not sure how to actually use the explorer to track my transaction and get more detailed information.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

NumeraireNinja45

Beginner
Jul 18, 2023
What is a blockchain explorer?

A blockchain explorer is a web-based application that allows users to search and explore a blockchain’s transaction history. It is an essential tool for blockchain users to track transactions, view the current status of the network, and analyze the data stored on the blockchain.

How do I use OKEx's blockchain explorer?

OKEx's blockchain explorer is a powerful tool that allows users to search and view the transaction history of the OKEx blockchain. To use the explorer, simply go to the OKEx website and select the “Blockchain Explorer” tab. You will then be presented with a search bar where you can enter the address of the transaction you wish to track. Once you have entered the address, you will be presented with the transaction details including the amount, the sender, the receiver, and the date and time of the transaction. Additionally, you can also view the transaction's status and any associated fees.

What other features are available?

OKEx's blockchain explorer also offers a range of other features including a block explorer, a transaction explorer, and a wallet explorer. The block explorer allows users to view the current status of the network, including the number of blocks, the total number of transactions, and the total amount of coins in circulation. The transaction explorer allows users to view the details of individual transactions, including the sender, receiver, amount, and fees. Finally, the wallet explorer allows users to view the balance of any wallet address.

Conclusion

OKEx's blockchain explorer is a powerful tool that allows users to track transactions, view the current status of the network, and analyze the data stored on the blockchain. It is an essential tool for any blockchain user and provides a range of features including a block explorer, a transaction explorer, and a wallet explorer. With the OKEx blockchain explorer, users can easily track, view, and analyze the transactions on the OKEx blockchain.

Who Is Reading The Topic (Total:0)