How do I use Binance's futures trading auto-renew feature ?

Aaron

Rookie
Jul 16, 2023
I'm new to Binance and their futures trading feature. I recently discovered the auto-renew feature, but I'm not sure how to use it. Can someone tell me what it is and how it works? Is it a good idea to use it, or should I stick to manual trading?

I also want to know if there are any fees associated with using the auto-renew feature. Is there any risk of losing money when using it? Are there any other features I should be aware of when using Binance's futures trading? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Augur

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
What is Binance's Futures Trading Auto-Renew Feature?

Binance's Futures Trading Auto-Renew Feature is a tool that allows traders to automatically renew their futures contracts when they expire. This feature is especially useful for traders who want to maintain their positions without manually renewing them. The auto-renew feature helps traders to stay in the market for longer periods of time and allows them to take advantage of market opportunities that may arise.

How Does the Auto-Renew Feature Work?

The auto-renew feature works by automatically renewing a futures contract when it expires. Once a contract has expired, the auto-renew feature will automatically renew the contract for the same amount of time as the original contract. This ensures that traders can continue to maintain their positions without having to manually renew them.

What Are the Benefits of the Auto-Renew Feature?

The auto-renew feature offers a number of benefits for traders. First, it allows traders to maintain their positions for longer periods of time, which can help them take advantage of market opportunities that may arise. Second, it eliminates the need for traders to manually renew their contracts, which can save them time and effort. Finally, the auto-renew feature can help traders to manage their risk more effectively by automatically renewing their contracts when they expire.

How Do I Use the Auto-Renew Feature?

Using the auto-renew feature is relatively straightforward. First, traders need to select the “Auto-Renew” option when creating a new futures contract. This will enable the auto-renew feature for that contract. Once the contract has expired, the auto-renew feature will automatically renew the contract for the same amount of time as the original contract. Traders can also disable the auto-renew feature at any time.

Conclusion

Binance's Futures Trading Auto-Renew Feature is a useful tool for traders who want to maintain their positions without manually renewing them. The auto-renew feature helps traders to stay in the market for longer periods of time and allows them to take advantage of market opportunities that may arise. Using the auto-renew feature is relatively straightforward and can help traders to manage their risk more effectively.

Who Is Reading The Topic (Total:0)