How do I update my personal information and settings on Kraken ?

Origin-Protocol

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
I'm new to Kraken and I'm having trouble updating my personal information and settings. I understand that I need to use the account settings page, but I'm not sure what I need to do after I'm on that page. I'm confused about what information I need to provide and how to save my changes. Can anyone provide me with some guidance on how to update my personal information and settings on Kraken? Any advice would be much appreciated.

Gwendolyn

Rookie
Jul 18, 2023
Overview

Kraken is a popular cryptocurrency exchange platform that allows users to buy, sell, and trade digital assets. It is important to keep your personal information and settings up to date so that you can ensure the security of your account. This article will provide a step-by-step guide on how to update your personal information and settings on Kraken.

Steps to Update Personal Information and Settings on Kraken

1. Log in to your Kraken account

The first step is to log in to your Kraken account. You can do this by entering your username and password.

2. Go to the Settings tab

Once you have logged in, you will need to go to the Settings tab. This tab can be found in the top right corner of the page.

3. Update your personal information

In the Settings tab, you will be able to update your personal information such as your name, email address, phone number, and address. It is important to make sure that all of this information is up to date.

4. Update your security settings

You will also need to update your security settings. This includes setting up two-factor authentication, as well as setting up a secure password.

5. Save your changes

Once you have updated your personal information and security settings, you will need to save your changes. This can be done by clicking the “Save” button at the bottom of the page.

Conclusion

Updating your personal information and settings on Kraken is an important step in ensuring the security of your account. By following the steps outlined in this article, you can easily and quickly update your personal information and security settings on Kraken.

Who Is Reading The Topic (Total:0)