How do I set up price alerts for specific cryptocurrencies on Kraken ?

Bancor

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
I'm new to cryptocurrency and I'm trying to set up price alerts for specific coins on Kraken. I know it's possible, but I'm not sure how to go about it. Can someone help me understand the process? Are there any online tutorials or guides that I can use to help me set up the alerts? What do I need to do to make sure that the alerts are sent to the right place? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Jul 9, 2023
Introduction

Kraken is a popular cryptocurrency exchange that allows users to buy and sell digital assets. It also offers a variety of features, including price alerts for specific cryptocurrencies. This article will explain how to set up price alerts for specific cryptocurrencies on Kraken.

What Are Price Alerts?

Price alerts are notifications that alert you when the price of a particular cryptocurrency reaches a certain level. This allows you to keep track of the prices of your favorite cryptocurrencies and take advantage of price movements.

How to Set Up Price Alerts on Kraken

Setting up price alerts on Kraken is easy. Here are the steps to follow:

Step 1: Log in to Your Kraken Account

The first step is to log in to your Kraken account. Once you are logged in, you will be taken to the Kraken dashboard.

Step 2: Select the Cryptocurrency

Once you are on the dashboard, select the cryptocurrency you want to set up a price alert for. You will then be taken to the cryptocurrency’s page.

Step 3: Set Up the Price Alert

On the cryptocurrency’s page, you will find a “Price Alerts” section. Click on the “Set Price Alert” button. You will then be prompted to enter the price at which you want to be alerted. Enter the price and click “Set Price Alert”.

Step 4: Receive the Alert

Once you have set up the price alert, you will receive an email or text message notification when the price of the cryptocurrency reaches the level you specified.

Conclusion

Setting up price alerts for specific cryptocurrencies on Kraken is easy and can be done in a few simple steps. By setting up price alerts, you can keep track of the prices of your favorite cryptocurrencies and take advantage of price movements.

Who Is Reading The Topic (Total:0)