How do I set up price alerts for specific cryptocurrencies on Coinbase ?

Alonzo

Crypto News Squad
Jul 16, 2023
Hello! I'm a Coinbase user, and I'm wondering how I can set up price alerts for particular cryptocurrencies. I'm interested in tracking the prices of Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin.

I'm somewhat familiar with Coinbase, but I'm still not sure how I can set up alerts for these cryptocurrencies. I know there's a way to do it, but I'm not sure how to get started. Is there anyone who can provide guidance on this?

I'd really appreciate any advice or information that anyone can provide.

Eugene

Rookie
Jul 18, 2023
Introduction
Setting up price alerts for specific cryptocurrencies on Coinbase is a great way to stay up to date with the current market prices. This can help you make informed decisions about when to buy and sell cryptocurrencies. In this article, we will discuss how to set up price alerts for specific cryptocurrencies on Coinbase.

How to Set Up Price Alerts

Setting up price alerts for specific cryptocurrencies on Coinbase is a simple process. Here are the steps you need to follow:

1. Log in to your Coinbase account and go to the “Price Alerts” page.

2. Select the cryptocurrency you want to set up a price alert for.

3. Choose the type of alert you want to receive (e.g. price going above or below a certain value).

4. Set the value for the alert and the frequency at which you want to receive it.

5. Confirm the alert and you’re all set.

Conclusion

Setting up price alerts for specific cryptocurrencies on Coinbase is a great way to stay informed about the current market prices. With these alerts, you can make informed decisions about when to buy and sell cryptocurrencies. Follow the steps outlined above and you’ll be able to set up price alerts for specific cryptocurrencies on Coinbase in no time.

Who Is Reading The Topic (Total:0)