How do I set up price alerts and notifications on the OKEx app ?

Celsius-Network

Qualified
Jul 9, 2023
I am having trouble setting up price alerts and notifications on the OKEx app. I understand I need to go into the settings, but I'm not sure what else I need to do after that. Does anyone have experience with setting up these alerts?

I would really appreciate any advice or guidance on this matter. I am not particularly familiar with cryptocurrency trading and the OKEx app, so any assistance would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Arnold

Rookie
Jul 17, 2023
Overview

The OKEx app is a popular cryptocurrency trading platform that allows users to buy, sell, and trade digital assets. It also provides a range of features, such as price alerts and notifications, which can be set up to help you stay informed about the latest market developments. This article will explain how to set up price alerts and notifications on the OKEx app. OKEx, cryptocurrency trading, price alerts, notifications, market developments.

Setting Up Price Alerts and Notifications on the OKEx App

Setting up price alerts and notifications on the OKEx app is a simple process. To get started, open the OKEx app and log in to your account. Once you have logged in, you will be taken to the main trading page.

On the main trading page, you will find a button labeled “Price Alerts” at the top of the page. Tap this button to open the Price Alerts page. On this page, you will be able to set up price alerts and notifications for a variety of digital assets.

To set up a price alert, select the digital asset you want to monitor. You will then be able to set the price level at which you would like to receive an alert or notification. You can choose to receive an alert when the price of the asset reaches a certain level, or when it drops below a certain level. You can also choose to receive a notification when the price of the asset reaches a certain level.

Once you have selected your desired settings, tap the “Save” button at the bottom of the page to save your changes. You can now monitor the price of the asset and receive alerts or notifications when the price reaches the level you have set. Price alerts, notifications, digital assets, price level

Conclusion

The OKEx app provides a range of features, such as price alerts and notifications, which can be set up to help you stay informed about the latest market developments. Setting up price alerts and notifications on the OKEx app is a simple process and can be done in a few steps. Once you have set up your desired settings, you can monitor the price of the asset and receive alerts or notifications when the price reaches the level you have set.

Who Is Reading The Topic (Total:0)