How do I set up price alerts and notifications on the Huobi app ?

Alice

Qualified
Jul 16, 2023
I'm using the Huobi app and I'm trying to set up price alerts and notifications. Does anyone have any experience with setting these up? I'm not sure how to go about setting them up. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm also wondering if it's possible to set up alerts for multiple cryptocurrencies on the app. Does anyone know if that's possible? Are there any other features for tracking price changes? Any advice would be great.

Martin

Rookie
Jul 18, 2023
Introduction

The Huobi app is a powerful tool for tracking the cryptocurrency markets. It allows users to monitor prices, set up price alerts, and get notifications when prices reach certain thresholds. This guide will explain how to set up price alerts and notifications on the Huobi app.

Setting Up Price Alerts

Price alerts are a useful tool for tracking the cryptocurrency markets. With price alerts, users can set thresholds on the Huobi app and receive notifications when prices reach those thresholds. Here’s how to set up price alerts on the Huobi app:

1. Open the Huobi app and select the “Alerts” tab.

2. Select the cryptocurrency you would like to set an alert for.

3. Set the threshold for the alert.

4. Select the type of alert you would like to receive (e.g., email, push notification, etc.).

5. Select the frequency of the alert (e.g., once, hourly, daily, etc.).

6. Select the duration of the alert (e.g., 1 hour, 1 day, etc.).

7. Select the “Save” button to save the alert.

Setting Up Notifications

Notifications are another useful tool for tracking the cryptocurrency markets. With notifications, users can receive real-time updates on the Huobi app. Here’s how to set up notifications on the Huobi app:

1. Open the Huobi app and select the “Notifications” tab.

2. Select the cryptocurrency you would like to receive notifications for.

3. Select the type of notifications you would like to receive (e.g., price changes, news, etc.).

4. Select the frequency of the notifications (e.g., once, hourly, daily, etc.).

5. Select the duration of the notifications (e.g., 1 hour, 1 day, etc.).

6. Select the “Save” button to save the notifications.

Conclusion

The Huobi app is a powerful tool for tracking the cryptocurrency markets. It allows users to monitor prices, set up price alerts, and get notifications when prices reach certain thresholds. This guide has explained how to set up price alerts and notifications on the Huobi app.

Who Is Reading The Topic (Total:0)