How do I set up and use Poloniex's email and SMS alerts for important account updates ?

Injective-Protocol

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
I am looking for some help setting up and using Poloniex's email and SMS alert features for important account updates. I am relatively new to the cryptocurrency world and I am not sure how this works.

I understand that the email and SMS alerts will notify me of any updates to my account but I am not sure how to set them up. I have looked through the Poloniex website, but I can't seem to find any information about this.

I would really appreciate any help or advice that experienced members of the parofix.com community could offer. Are there any specific steps I need to take to set up and use the email and SMS alert features? Is it easy to use or do I need to have some technical knowledge? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hedera-Hashgraph

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
Poloniex is a popular cryptocurrency exchange that offers users the ability to trade a variety of digital assets. In order to keep users informed of important account updates, the platform offers email and SMS alerts. This article will provide detailed instructions on how to set up and use Poloniex's email and SMS alerts.

The first step in setting up email alerts is to log into your Poloniex account. Once logged in, locate the “Settings” tab and click on it. Under the “Settings” tab, select the “Email Alerts” option. This will open the “Email Alerts” page, where you can customize the alerts you would like to receive.

On the “Email Alerts” page, you can enter the email address that you would like to receive alerts at. You can also choose to receive alerts for specific events, such as when your account balance changes or when a new order is placed. Once you have selected the alerts you would like to receive, click “Save” to save your settings.

To set up SMS alerts, you will need to log into your Poloniex account and locate the “Settings” tab. Under the “Settings” tab, select the “SMS Alerts” option. This will open the “SMS Alerts” page, where you can enter your mobile phone number and customize the alerts you would like to receive.

On the “SMS Alerts” page, you can enter your mobile phone number and choose to receive alerts for specific events, such as when your account balance changes or when a new order is placed. Once you have selected the alerts you would like to receive, click “Save” to save your settings.

Once you have set up your email and SMS alerts, you will receive notifications when the events you have chosen occur. For example, if you have chosen to receive an alert when your account balance changes, you will receive an email or SMS notification when your balance changes.

Poloniex offers users the ability to set up email and SMS alerts for important account updates. By following the steps outlined in this article, users can easily set up and use Poloniex's email and SMS alerts.

Donovan

Super Mod
Super Mod
Jul 17, 2023
How do I set up and use Poloniex's email and SMS alerts for important account updates?

Cryptocurrency users are always looking for ways to stay up to date on their account activity and protect their investments. Poloniex, a popular cryptocurrency exchange, offers users the ability to set up email and SMS alerts for important account updates. These alerts can help users stay informed and protect their investments from any unexpected activity.

Setting Up Email and SMS Alerts

Setting up email and SMS alerts is an easy process. To get started, users should log in to their Poloniex account and navigate to the “Settings” page. Once there, they should click on the “Email and SMS Alerts” tab. From here, users can enter their email address and phone number if they wish to receive notifications via these two channels.

Users can then select the type of alerts they wish to receive. These alerts include notifications for when a deposit is made, when a withdrawal is made, when a trade is executed, and when an order is placed. Users can select all of these alerts or just the ones they are interested in.

Choosing Alerts and Notifications

After selecting the alerts they wish to receive, users can also choose which notifications they want to receive. These notifications include notifications for when their account balance is low, when their order is filled, and when their trade is completed. Users can choose to receive these notifications via email, SMS, or both.

Using Alerts and Notifications

Once users have set up their email and SMS alerts, they can start using them to stay informed of their account activity. For example, if a user has set up an alert for when a deposit is made, they will receive an email or text message whenever a deposit is made to their account. This allows users to be aware of any unexpected activity and take action if necessary.

Conclusion

Setting up and using Poloniex’s email and SMS alerts is an easy and effective way for users to stay informed of their account activity and protect their investments. By receiving notifications when a deposit is made, a withdrawal is made, or an order is placed, users can stay up to date on their account activity and take action if necessary.

Video Link

[youtube.com/watch?v=jt1o6Lhq_XA]

Who Is Reading The Topic (Total:0)