How do I set up and use MEXC's sub-accounts for separate trading strategies ?

Jul 10, 2023
I'm new to trading and am looking for some advice on how to set up and use MEXC's sub-accounts for separate trading strategies. I understand that sub-accounts allow you to manage different trading strategies separately, but I'm not sure how to go about setting them up and using them. I've read through the MEXC documentation but I'm still a bit confused. Can anyone help me out with how to set up and use MEXC's sub-accounts for separate trading strategies? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hxro

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
Introduction

MEXC is a cryptocurrency exchange platform that allows users to trade various digital assets. The platform offers a variety of features and tools to help traders make informed decisions about their investments. One of these features is the ability to set up and use sub-accounts for separate trading strategies. This article will explain how to set up and use MEXC's sub-accounts for separate trading strategies.

Setting Up Sub-Accounts

The first step in setting up sub-accounts for separate trading strategies is to log in to your MEXC account. Once logged in, you will need to click on the “Accounts” tab in the top navigation bar. From there, you will be able to select the “Sub-Accounts” option.

Once you have selected the “Sub-Accounts” option, you will be prompted to enter a name for the sub-account. This name should be something that will help you remember which trading strategy the sub-account is associated with.

After entering the name, you will need to select the type of asset you want to trade with the sub-account. You can choose from a variety of cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin.

Once you have selected the asset type, you will need to enter the amount of funds you want to allocate to the sub-account. This will be the total amount of funds available for trading on the sub-account.

Finally, you will need to select the trading fee schedule for the sub-account. This will determine the fees you will be charged for each trade you make.

Using Sub-Accounts

Once the sub-account has been set up, you can begin using it to trade digital assets. To do this, you will need to navigate to the “Exchange” tab in the top navigation bar.

Once you have selected the “Exchange” tab, you will be prompted to select the sub-account you want to use. This will allow you to trade with the funds allocated to the sub-account.

Once you have selected the sub-account, you will need to select the asset type you want to trade. You can choose from a variety of cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin.

Once you have selected the asset type, you will need to enter the amount of funds you want to trade. This will be the total amount of funds available for trading on the sub-account.

Finally, you will need to enter the trading fee schedule for the sub-account. This will determine the fees you will be charged for each trade you make.

Conclusion

Setting up and using MEXC's sub-accounts for separate trading strategies is a relatively straightforward process. By following the steps outlined in this article, you will be able to easily set up and use sub-accounts to trade different digital assets. This will allow you to diversify your trading strategies and maximize your profits.

Who Is Reading The Topic (Total:0)