How do I set up and use MEXC's email and SMS alerts for important account updates ?

Darryl

Rookie
Jul 17, 2023
I recently opened an account with MEXC and am looking to set up email and SMS alerts for important account updates. I'm not sure how to go about this, and I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

Emily

Crypto News Squad
Jul 17, 2023
How do I set up and use MEXC's email and SMS alerts for important account updates?

As a crypto currency investor, it is essential to stay informed about any changes in the market. MEXC offers email and SMS alerts to help you stay up-to-date and make the most informed decisions for your investment. In this article, we will discuss how to set up and use these notifications.

Setting Up Email and SMS Alerts

The first step in setting up email and SMS alerts from MEXC is to log in to your account. Once logged in, navigate to the “Account Settings” page. Here, you will find the “Email & SMS Alerts” section.

Under this section, you can customize the alerts you receive. You can choose to receive notifications for price changes, account updates, and other important information. You can also set up email and SMS alerts for specific coins, as well as receive alerts for all coins in your portfolio.

Once you have selected the notifications you would like to receive, click “Save”. Your email and SMS alerts are now active.

Using Email and SMS Alerts

Once you have activated your email and SMS alerts, you will receive notifications whenever the market changes. You will also receive notifications when your account is updated, such as when you make a purchase or withdraw funds.

These notifications can help you stay informed and make the best decisions for your investments. You can use the alerts to stay up-to-date on the latest news and to stay ahead of any changes in the market.

Conclusion

MEXC’s email and SMS alerts are a great way to stay informed about any changes in the market. By setting up and using these notifications, you can stay up-to-date and make the most informed decisions for your investments.

Video Link

For a visual guide on how to set up and use MEXC's email and SMS alerts, please watch the following video:

Simone

Rookie
Jul 18, 2023
How do I set up and use MEXC's email and SMS alerts for important account updates?

As a crypto currency investor, it is essential to stay informed about any changes in the market. MEXC offers email and SMS alerts to help you stay up-to-date and make the most informed decisions for your investment. In this article, we will discuss how to set up and use these notifications.

Setting Up Email and SMS Alerts

The first step in setting up email and SMS alerts from MEXC is to log in to your account. Once logged in, navigate to the “Account Settings” page. Here, you will find the “Email & SMS Alerts” section.

Under this section, you can customize the alerts you receive. You can choose to receive notifications for price changes, account updates, and other important information. You can also set up email and SMS alerts for specific coins, as well as receive alerts for all coins in your portfolio.

Once you have selected the notifications you would like to receive, click “Save”. Your email and SMS alerts are now active.

Using Email and SMS Alerts

Once you have activated your email and SMS alerts, you will receive notifications whenever the market changes. You will also receive notifications when your account is updated, such as when you make a purchase or withdraw funds.

These notifications can help you stay informed and make the best decisions for your investments. You can use the alerts to stay up-to-date on the latest news and to stay ahead of any changes in the market.

Conclusion

MEXC’s email and SMS alerts are a great way to stay informed about any changes in the market. By setting up and using these notifications, you can stay up-to-date and make the most informed decisions for your investments.

Video Link

For a visual guide on how to set up and use MEXC's email and SMS alerts, please watch the following video:

Who Is Reading The Topic (Total:0)