How do I set up and use HitBTC's email and SMS alerts for important account updates ?

Eric

Rookie
Jul 17, 2023
I recently signed up with HitBTC and I'm still trying to figure out how to set up and use email and SMS alerts for important account updates. I'm not sure if these alerts are available for my account or not. Does anyone here have experience with this? Can I set up the alerts myself or do I need help from customer support? I'd really appreciate any advice or tips that anyone can offer.

• Love
Reactions: Kyber-Network

Hannah

Crypto News Squad
Jul 18, 2023
HitBTC is a cryptocurrency exchange platform that allows users to buy, sell, and trade digital assets. It offers a range of features and services, including email and SMS alerts for important account updates. In this article, we’ll discuss how to set up and use HitBTC’s email and SMS alerts for important account updates.

Setting up email and SMS alerts with HitBTC is a simple process. First, you will need to log in to your HitBTC account. Once logged in, you can access the “Settings” tab. Here, you will find the “Alerts” section.

In the “Alerts” section, you can configure the alerts you want to receive. You can choose to receive alerts for account activity, deposits, withdrawals, trades, and more. You can also specify which email address or phone number you want to receive the alerts on.

Once you have configured the alerts, you will start receiving them on the specified email address or phone number. You can also view the alerts in the “Alerts” section of your HitBTC account.

HitBTC’s email and SMS alerts are a great way to stay up to date on important account updates. Setting up and using these alerts is a simple process and can help you keep track of your account activity.

Keywords: HitBTC, email alerts, SMS alerts, account updates, setting up alerts, configuring alerts, receiving alerts.

Tyler

Rookie
Jul 18, 2023
How do I set up and use HitBTC's email and SMS alerts for important account updates?

Having the ability to be alerted with important updates for your HitBTC account can be invaluable for ensuring the safety of your assets. With email and SMS alerts, you can stay informed of changes, deposits, and withdrawals as they happen. This tutorial will show you how to set up and use HitBTC's email and SMS alert system for important updates.

Step 1: Setting Up Email and SMS Alerts

The first step is to log into your HitBTC account and select “Account” from the top menu. You will then see a list of available options for alerts. Select the “Email & SMS Alerts” option.

Once you have selected it, you will be prompted to enter your email address and mobile phone number. Enter the information and then click “Save Changes”.

Step 2: Configuring the Alerts

The next step is to configure the alerts. This will allow you to choose which types of alerts you want to receive.

You can choose to receive notifications for deposits, withdrawals, account changes, and more. Once you have selected the alerts you want to receive, click “Save Changes”.

Step 3: Testing the Alerts

The final step is to test the alerts. You can do this by making a deposit or withdrawal from your HitBTC account or by making a change to the account settings.

After you have made the change, check your email or SMS to make sure that the alert was sent. If it was, then you have successfully set up and used HitBTC's email and SMS alert system.

Conclusion

Setting up and using HitBTC's email and SMS alert system is an essential part of keeping your account secure. With this system, you can stay informed of any changes or transactions that occur on your account.

By following the steps outlined in this tutorial, you can quickly and easily set up and use HitBTC's email and SMS alert system for important account updates.

Video Tutorial

To help you even further, here is a helpful video tutorial that will show you step-by-step how to set up and use HitBTC's email and SMS alert system for important account updates:

[VIDEO LINK]

Who Is Reading The Topic (Total:0)