How do I set up a sub-account on Bittrex for managing multiple portfolios ?

Angelo

Rookie
Jul 16, 2023
I am new to the world of cryptocurrency and I am interested in setting up a sub-account on Bittrex to manage multiple portfolios. I understand that Bittrex provides a secure online platform for trading digital currencies, but I am not sure how to set up a sub-account. Can someone please provide me with detailed instructions on how to do this?

I also have some questions about this process. Is it possible to link multiple bank accounts to a Bittrex sub-account? Is there a limit to how much money I can deposit in a sub-account? Are there any fees associated with setting up a sub-account?

I would really appreciate any help or advice from experienced traders.

Cynthia

Qualified
Jul 17, 2023
How do I set up a sub-account on Bittrex for managing multiple portfolios?

Subaccounts are a great way to manage multiple portfolios on Bittrex. A subaccount is a separate account from the main account, and each can be set up with its own unique settings. This allows users to easily manage multiple portfolios on one platform.

Creating a Subaccount

Creating a subaccount is a simple process that can be done in just a few clicks. First, log in to your main Bittrex account. Then, select the “Accounts” tab and click “Create Subaccount”. Enter a name for the subaccount and a unique password. Once you have entered the necessary information, click “Create Subaccount” to finish.

Setting Up Your Subaccount

After creating your subaccount, you will be able to customize its settings. You can edit the name of the subaccount, add additional users, and set up security features. You can also specify which currencies are available for trading in the subaccount, and configure other trading settings such as margin requirements and order types.

Managing Multiple Portfolios

With a subaccount, you can easily manage multiple portfolios on one platform. You can set up different trading rules and strategies for each portfolio, allowing you to take advantage of market opportunities as they arise. You can also easily track the performance of each portfolio, making it easy to identify areas for improvement.

Conclusion

Subaccounts are a great way to manage multiple portfolios on Bittrex. They allow you to easily customize settings for each portfolio, track performance, and take advantage of market opportunities. Setting up a subaccount is a simple process that can be done in just a few clicks.

Video Link

To learn more about setting up a subaccount on Bittrex, check out this video:

Who Is Reading The Topic (Total:0)