How do I link my bank account to my Coinbase account for fiat transactions ?

Orchid

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
I am a beginner in the cryptocurrency world. I recently opened a Coinbase account and am looking to make fiat transactions. I understand that I need to link my bank account to the Coinbase account in order to make these transactions. How do I link my bank account to my Coinbase account for fiat transactions?

Are there any fees associated with linking my bank account to Coinbase? Does Coinbase support all banks for fiat transactions? What information do I need to provide in order to link my bank account? Is it safe to link my bank account to Coinbase? How long does it take to link my bank account to Coinbase? Are there any other steps I need to take to ensure that my bank account is linked to my Coinbase account for fiat transactions?

I am looking for detailed information and personal experiences from experienced users. Any advice is much appreciated.

iExec-RLC

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
Introduction

Coinbase is one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. It allows users to buy, sell, and store digital currencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin. In order to use fiat currency to transact on Coinbase, users must link their bank account to their Coinbase account. This guide will provide step-by-step instructions on how to link a bank account to your Coinbase account for fiat transactions.

Steps to Linking Your Bank Account

Step 1: Log in to your Coinbase account and click the “Settings” tab.

Step 2: Select the “Linked Accounts” option from the drop-down menu.

Step 3: Click the “Link a New Account” button.

Step 4: Select the type of account you want to link (e.g. checking, savings, etc.).

Step 5: Enter the name of your bank and click “Search”.

Step 6: Select your bank from the list of results and click “Continue”.

Step 7: Enter your online banking credentials and click “Sign In”.

Step 8: Follow the prompts to complete the linking process.

Conclusion

Linking your bank account to your Coinbase account is a straightforward process that can be completed in just a few steps. Once your bank account is linked, you will be able to make fiat transactions on Coinbase. It is important to remember to keep your Coinbase account secure by setting up two-factor authentication and using strong passwords.

Who Is Reading The Topic (Total:0)