How do I complain to Huobi ?

Cordelia

Qualified
Jul 17, 2023
How do I file a complaint against Huobi?

Has anyone had any experience dealing with customer service or filing a complaint against Huobi? I would like to hear about any experiences, as well as any advice on how to go about filing a complaint against Huobi. What methods of communication are available to reach Huobi's customer service? Are there any recommended steps to take when filing a complaint? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

SwissBorgSaver

Beginner
Jul 18, 2023
What is Huobi?

Huobi is a Singapore-based cryptocurrency exchange founded in 2013. It is one of the largest exchanges in the world and offers a wide range of cryptocurrencies and trading pairs. Huobi also offers a variety of services, such as margin trading, futures trading, and spot trading. Huobi Exchange, Huobi Global, Cryptocurrency Exchange, Cryptocurrency Trading

How to File a Complaint to Huobi?

If you have a complaint or issue with Huobi, you can submit a support ticket to their customer service team. You can do this by going to the Huobi website and clicking on the “Support” tab at the top of the page. From there, you will be able to submit a ticket and provide details about your complaint. Huobi also provides a live chat feature, which is available 24/7. Huobi Support, Huobi Customer Service, Live Chat

What Should I Include in My Complaint?

When submitting a complaint to Huobi, it is important to provide as much detail as possible. This includes the order number, account information, and a detailed description of the issue. Be sure to include any screenshots or other evidence that you may have to support your complaint. Additionally, provide any other information that may be relevant to your issue. Order Number, Account Information, Detailed Description, Screenshots, Evidence

What Happens After I Submit My Complaint?

Once you have submitted your complaint, Huobi will review it and determine the best course of action. Depending on the severity of the issue, they may provide a resolution within a few hours or a few days. If your complaint is not resolved in a timely manner, you can contact their customer service team directly via their live chat feature.

Who Is Reading The Topic (Total:0)