How can I view my Binance futures trading position on the app ?

FTXToken

Qualified
Jul 9, 2023
Hello everyone,

I'm new to Binance and I'm trying to figure out how to view my futures trading position on the Binance app. I understand that I can view my trade history in the app, but I'm not sure how to check my current positions. Can someone help explain this to me?

I'm also trying to understand more about the differences between the spot and futures markets. Are there any advantages to one versus the other?

Any advice or guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Derrick

Super Mod
Super Mod
Jul 17, 2023
Overview

Viewing your Binance futures trading position on the app is a simple process that requires only a few steps. In this article, we will discuss the steps required to view your Binance futures trading position on the app. We will also discuss some of the features of the Binance app that will help you manage your trading position. Binance, Futures Trading, App, Position

Steps to View Your Binance Futures Trading Position on the App

The first step to view your Binance futures trading position on the app is to log in to your Binance account. Once you are logged in, you will be able to view your trading position.

The second step is to select the “Futures” tab located at the top of the page. This will take you to the page where you can view your open positions.

The third step is to select the “Positions” tab located on the left side of the page. This will take you to the page where you can view your open positions.

The fourth step is to select the “Open Positions” tab located on the left side of the page. This will take you to the page where you can view your open positions.

The fifth step is to select the “Position Details” tab located on the right side of the page. This will take you to the page where you can view your open positions in detail, including the quantity, leverage, and margin.

Features of the Binance App

The Binance app provides a range of features that make it easy to manage your trading position. These features include:

• The ability to view your open positions in real time.

• The ability to set stop-loss and take-profit orders.

• The ability to view your profit and loss in real time.

• The ability to view your margin and leverage in real time.

• The ability to view your margin balance and available leverage in real time.

• The ability to set alerts for when your position reaches certain levels.

• The ability to view your order history.

Binance, Futures Trading, App, Position

In conclusion, viewing your Binance futures trading position on the app is a simple process that requires only a few steps. The Binance app also provides a range of features that make it easy to manage your trading position.

Who Is Reading The Topic (Total:0)