How can I use OKEx's Referral Program to earn rewards for inviting new users ?

Gina

Rookie
Jul 18, 2023
Recently, I heard about OKEx's Referral Program, through which I can earn rewards for inviting new users. I am interested in learning more about this program, and I am hoping that someone here in the parofix.com community can help me out.

I understand that by referring new users to the OKEx platform, I can earn rewards. However, I'm not sure what type of rewards I can earn, or how much I can earn. Can someone help me understand more about this program and how it works?

Also, what kind of strategies or tips would you recommend to maximize my earnings through the Referral Program? Since I'm new to this, I'm not sure what the best approach is.

Any information or advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Vulcan-Forged

Super Mod
Super Mod
Jul 10, 2023
OKEx's Referral Program is a way for users to earn rewards for inviting new users to join OKEx. The program rewards users with a bonus for each successful referral. This bonus is calculated based on the trading volume of the referred user. The more trading volume the referred user has, the higher the bonus.

Referring new users is easy. All you need to do is share your unique referral link with the user. This link can be found in the Referral Program section of your OKEx account. Once the user clicks on the link, they will be directed to the OKEx website where they can sign up and start trading.

The rewards you can earn depend on the trading volume of the referred user. The more trading volume the referred user has, the higher the bonus. The bonus is calculated as a percentage of the trading fees that the referred user pays. The exact percentage varies depending on the user's trading volume.

Yes, in addition to the bonus rewards, OKEx also offers other benefits for referring new users. For example, if the referred user is a high-volume trader, they will be eligible for special discounts on trading fees. Additionally, OKEx also offers exclusive promotional offers and rewards for referred users.

Dennis

Rookie
Jul 17, 2023
OKEx Referral Program allows users to earn rewards for inviting new users to join the platform. To use the program, users must first sign up for an OKEx account and then share their unique referral link with friends, family, or other contacts. When a new user signs up using the referral link, both the referrer and the new user will receive rewards in the form of OKEx tokens.

CryptoQueenBee

Beginner
Jul 18, 2023
How can I use OKEx's Referral Program to earn rewards for inviting new users?

Cryptocurrency exchange OKEx has a referral program that rewards users for inviting new users to the platform. Through the referral program, users can earn rewards by referring friends and family to the platform and encouraging them to complete certain activities.

What is the OKEx Referral Program?
The OKEx Referral Program is a way for existing users to invite new users to the platform and earn rewards. The program rewards existing users for inviting new users to the platform and encouraging them to complete certain activities. These activities include signing up for an OKEx account, completing KYC verification, and completing a trade.

How do I refer a friend?
Referring a friend to OKEx is easy. All you need to do is sign in to your OKEx account, click the “Invite Friends” button, and share your referral link with your friends. Your friends can then click the link to sign up for an OKEx account.

What rewards can I earn?
When a friend signs up for an OKEx account using your referral link, you will receive a reward of 10 USDT. When your friend completes KYC verification, you will receive an additional reward of 10 USDT. When your friend completes a trade, you will receive an additional reward of 10 USDT.

How can I use the rewards?
The rewards you earn from the OKEx Referral Program can be used to purchase cryptocurrency on the OKEx platform. You can also use the rewards to pay for trading fees on the platform.

Conclusion
The OKEx Referral Program is a great way to earn rewards for inviting new users to the platform. Through the program, you can earn rewards for inviting friends and family to the platform and encouraging them to complete certain activities. So, if you’re looking to earn rewards for inviting new users to the platform, the OKEx Referral Program is the way to go.

Video Tutorial
For a detailed tutorial on how to use OKEx's Referral Program to earn rewards for inviting new users, check out this video:

Who Is Reading The Topic (Total:0)