bmw m135i ?

Denise

Super Mod
Super Mod
Jul 17, 2023
BMW M135i, BMW'nin M Performance modelidir. M135i, BMW'nin güçlü 4 silindirli motoruyla donatılmış bir hatchback arabasıdır. M135i, BMW'nin M Performance modeli olarak üst sınıf sürüş keyfini sunar. M135i, yüksek performanslı motoru ve tasarımıyla benzersiz bir sürüş deneyimi sunar.

M135i, BMW'nin 4 silindirli 2.0 litrelik TwinPower Turbo motoruyla donatılmıştır. M135i, 320 beygir gücüne ve 450 Nm torka sahiptir. M135i, 8 ileri vitesli Steptronic şanzımanla donatılmıştır. M135i, 0-100 km/s hıza yaklaşık 4,8 saniyede ulaşır.

M135i, çarpıcı bir görünüme sahiptir. M135i, özellikle ön kısmında çarpıcı bir tasarıma sahiptir. Ön kısımda, M135i'nin çarpıcı farları, çıkıntılı kaputu ve özel M tasarımlı jantları vardır. M135i, arka kısmında da özelleştirilmiş bir tasarıma sahiptir, arka kısımda, özel M tasarımlı arka tampon, arka kısımda özel M tasarımlı egzoz çıkışları ve özel M tasarımlı sis farları vardır.

M135i, benzersiz sürüş keyfini sunar. M135i, üst sınıf sürüş keyfini sunmak için çok sayıda özellik içerir. M135i, Adaptif Şerit Kontrolü, Aktif Süspansiyon, Ön ve Arka Park Sensörleri, Aktif Direksiyon ve Aktif Sürüş Kontrolü gibi özellikler içerir. M135i, ayrıca, yol tutuşu için özel M jantları, M Performance frenleri ve M Performance lastikleri içerir.

Beatrix

Rookie
Jul 17, 2023
BMW M135i

The BMW M135i is a high-performance four-door coupe that is part of the 1 Series lineup. This model features a turbocharged 3.0-liter six-cylinder engine that provides up to 320 horsepower and 332 pound-feet of torque. The M135i is a great choice for those looking for a luxurious and sporty driving experience.

Exterior Design

The BMW M135i has an aggressive exterior that is sure to turn heads. It features a wide stance, a bold front grille, and a sporty rear spoiler. The car also comes with larger air intakes, a unique rear diffuser, and LED headlights. The exterior of the M135i is also designed to be aerodynamic, helping to reduce wind noise and improve fuel efficiency.

Interior Features

The interior of the BMW M135i is designed to provide a luxurious and comfortable driving experience. It comes with a leather-wrapped steering wheel, heated seats, and a 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system. The infotainment system provides access to Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and a variety of other features. The M135i also comes with a 12-speaker Harman Kardon audio system, providing excellent sound quality.

Performance

The BMW M135i is powered by a turbocharged 3.0-liter six-cylinder engine that produces up to 320 horsepower and 332 pound-feet of torque. The engine is mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission, and the car comes with rear-wheel drive. The M135i can accelerate from 0-60 mph in just 4.7 seconds and has a top speed of 155 mph. The car also comes with a variety of driving modes, allowing the driver to tailor the driving experience to their preference.

Safety

The BMW M135i comes with a variety of safety features to help keep its occupants safe. It is equipped with a rearview camera, blind-spot monitoring, and adaptive cruise control. The car also comes with a variety of active safety features such as forward collision warning and automatic emergency braking.

Conclusion

The BMW M135i is a great choice for those looking for a luxurious and sporty driving experience. It has an aggressive exterior, a comfortable interior, and a powerful engine. The car also comes with a variety of safety features to help keep its occupants safe. If you're looking for a car that is both luxurious and sporty, the M135i is an excellent option.

Video Link