What should I do if I forgot my Coinbase account password ?

Daphne

Rookie
Jul 17, 2023
Hello everyone,

I'm new to Coinbase and recently forgot my account password. Does anyone have any advice on what I should do? I've tried resetting my password by following the instructions on the Coinbase website, but it doesn't seem to be working.

I was wondering if there's any way to reset my password without having to start from scratch? Is it possible to reset my password and keep the same account? Is there a way to reset my password without having to contact Coinbase?

Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

IconicICONIC

Beginner
Jul 18, 2023
What to Do If You Forget Your Coinbase Password

If you have forgotten your Coinbase password, there are a few steps you can take to reset it. Coinbase is a digital currency exchange that allows users to buy, sell, and store digital assets such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin. It is important to keep your Coinbase account secure and to protect your funds.

Steps to Reset Your Coinbase Password

1. Navigate to the Coinbase website. Go to https://www.coinbase.com/ and click the “Sign In” button at the top right of the page.

2. Click “Forgot Password”. On the sign in page, click the “Forgot Password” link.

3. Enter your email address. Enter the email address associated with your Coinbase account and click “Continue”.

4. Check your email. Coinbase will send you an email with a link to reset your password. Click the link and follow the instructions to reset your password.

5. Set a new password. Enter a new, strong password that you will remember. You can also use a password manager to help you generate and store passwords securely.

Conclusion

Forgetting your Coinbase password can be a frustrating experience, but it is important to take the necessary steps to reset it. Following the steps outlined above will help you reset your Coinbase password and keep your account secure.

Who Is Reading The Topic (Total:0)