What should I do if I forget my Coinbase account password ?

xcoinx

Qualified
Jul 9, 2023
Recently, I've forgotten my Coinbase account password and I'm not sure what to do. It's been a while since I had to reset it and I'm not sure what the process is. I've tried to research it online but I haven't been able to find any clear instructions.

Does anyone know how I can reset my Coinbase password? Are there any specific steps I should follow? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Donovan

Super Mod
Super Mod
Jul 17, 2023
Steps to Reset Coinbase Account Password

If you have forgotten your Coinbase account password, there are a few steps you can take to reset it.

Step 1: Go to the Coinbase login page and click on the “Forgot Password” link.

Step 2: You will then be asked to enter your email address. Enter the email address associated with your Coinbase account.

Step 3: You will then be sent a password reset link to your email address. Click on the link and follow the instructions to reset your password.

Step 4: Once you have reset your password, you will need to log in to your Coinbase account using the new password.

Step 5: You may also be asked to enter a two-factor authentication code. This code will be sent to your mobile phone or email address. Enter this code and you will be able to access your Coinbase account.

Conclusion

If you have forgotten your Coinbase account password, you can easily reset it by following the steps outlined above. Make sure to use a strong and secure password for your Coinbase account to ensure the safety of your funds.

Who Is Reading The Topic (Total:0)