What should I do if I forget my BitMEX account password ?

Aavegotchi

Qualified
Jul 9, 2023
I recently signed up to BitMEX and managed to forget my account password. I'm wondering what should I do now? I'm completely new to this and don't know much about it. Is there any way to reset my password or recover my account? Is there a support team that can help me out? I'd really appreciate any help or advice on how to resolve this issue. Thank you.

Danny

Rookie
Jul 17, 2023
What is BitMEX?

BitMEX is a cryptocurrency derivatives trading platform that offers high leverage and low fees for trading Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. It is one of the largest and most popular cryptocurrency exchanges in the world.

What should I do if I forget my BitMEX account password?

If you have forgotten your BitMEX account password, you should follow the steps below to reset it:

Step 1: Visit the BitMEX website

Visit the BitMEX website and click on the “Forgot Password” link located at the bottom of the login page.

Step 2: Enter your email address

Enter your email address in the field provided and click “Submit”.

Step 3: Check your email

Check your email for a message from BitMEX containing a link to reset your password. Click on the link and follow the instructions provided to reset your password.

Step 4: Log in with your new password

Log in with your new password and you will be able to access your BitMEX account.

Conclusion

Forgetting your BitMEX account password can be a frustrating experience, but it is easy to reset it by following the steps outlined above. Make sure to keep your new password in a safe place and to use a strong and unique password for your BitMEX account.

Who Is Reading The Topic (Total:0)