What is Binance's WebSocket stream for real-time all market tickers data ?

Diane

Rookie
Jul 17, 2023
I'm looking for a Binance WebSocket Stream to access real-time all market tickers data. I've gone through the API documentation, but I can't seem to find the exact endpoint for this. Does anyone have experience with this?

I'm trying to build a program that uses this data in real-time, so I need a reliable and fast stream of information.

Audius

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
Introduction

Binance is one of the leading cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. It offers a wide range of services and products for trading digital assets. One of the most important features of Binance is its real-time all market tickers data streaming through its WebSocket. This article will provide a comprehensive overview of Binance's WebSocket stream for real-time all market tickers data.

What is WebSocket?

WebSocket is a protocol that provides a two-way communication between a client and a server over a single TCP connection. It is an open protocol that allows for real-time data streaming. It is used for applications such as stock trading, online gaming, chat applications, and other real-time applications.

What is Binance's WebSocket Stream?

Binance's WebSocket stream is a real-time data streaming service that allows users to access real-time market data. The WebSocket stream is used to receive real-time market data such as prices, trades, and order books. The WebSocket stream is available for all markets on Binance.

How to Access Binance's WebSocket Stream?

Users can access Binance's WebSocket stream by using the WebSocket API. The WebSocket API allows users to subscribe to the stream and receive real-time market data. Users can also use the WebSocket API to send orders and receive order updates.

Conclusion

Binance's WebSocket stream is a real-time data streaming service that allows users to access real-time market data. The WebSocket stream is available for all markets on Binance and can be accessed using the WebSocket API. This WebSocket stream is a great tool for traders who need access to real-time market data.

Who Is Reading The Topic (Total:0)