What are the trading fees on MEXC ?

Perpetual-Protocol

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
I'm new to cryptocurrency trading and I'm interested in learning about the trading fees on MEXC. Could someone experienced with the platform please explain how the fees work? I understand that traders must pay a 0.2% fee for each trade, but what other fees may be associated with trading on MEXC? Are there any hidden fees or additional costs I should be aware of? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mirror-Protocol

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
Introduction

MEXC is a digital asset trading platform that provides users with the ability to buy and sell digital assets. The platform offers a variety of trading fees, including maker and taker fees, deposit fees, withdrawal fees, and more. In this article, we'll discuss the different trading fees associated with MEXC.

Maker and Taker Fees

MEXC charges a maker fee and a taker fee for all trades executed on the platform. The maker fee is 0.10%, while the taker fee is 0.20%. These fees are charged on a per-trade basis, meaning that each trade will incur these fees.

Deposit and Withdrawal Fees

In addition to the maker and taker fees, MEXC also charges a deposit fee and a withdrawal fee. The deposit fee is 0.50%, while the withdrawal fee is 0.50%. These fees are charged on a per-transaction basis, meaning that each deposit or withdrawal will incur these fees.

Other Fees

MEXC also charges a variety of other fees, including margin fees, options fees, and more. The exact fees vary depending on the type of trade being executed, so it is important to check the fee schedule before executing any trades.

Conclusion

MEXC offers a variety of trading fees, including maker and taker fees, deposit fees, withdrawal fees, and more. It is important to check the fee schedule before executing any trades, as the exact fees may vary depending on the type of trade being executed.

Who Is Reading The Topic (Total:0)