What are the trading fees on BitMEX ?

Qtum

Qualified
Jul 9, 2023
I am new to trading and I am considering BitMEX as a platform. I am wondering what the fees are for trading on BitMEX. Can anyone who has experience with BitMEX please explain the fees? How much do I need to pay for trading fees? Are there any additional fees that I need to be aware of? I would really appreciate any help that anyone can provide.

BitcoinBull2023

Beginner
Jul 18, 2023
Overview

BitMEX is a cryptocurrency exchange that offers margin trading and derivatives trading. It is one of the most popular exchanges for traders looking to take advantage of leverage and margin trading opportunities. As such, it is important to know the trading fees associated with BitMEX. In this article, we will discuss the trading fees on BitMEX, including taker fees, maker fees, and other fees. BitMEX, trading fees, taker fees, maker fees, cryptocurrency exchange.

Taker Fees

The taker fee is the fee that is charged when a trader takes an order from the order book. On BitMEX, the taker fee is 0.075%. This means that for every $100 worth of trades, the trader will be charged 0.075%. This fee is charged regardless of whether the trade is a buy or a sell.

Maker Fees

The maker fee is the fee that is charged when a trader places an order on the order book. On BitMEX, the maker fee is 0.025%. This means that for every $100 worth of trades, the trader will be charged 0.025%. This fee is charged regardless of whether the trade is a buy or a sell.

Other Fees

In addition to taker and maker fees, there are other fees associated with trading on BitMEX. These fees include withdrawal fees, deposit fees, and margin funding fees.

The withdrawal fee is 0.0005 BTC for Bitcoin withdrawals. This fee is charged regardless of the amount of Bitcoin being withdrawn.

The deposit fee is 0.0005 BTC for Bitcoin deposits. This fee is charged regardless of the amount of Bitcoin being deposited.

Finally, the margin funding fee is 0.0075%. This fee is charged when a trader is borrowing funds from the BitMEX platform to trade with leverage.

Conclusion

In conclusion, trading fees on BitMEX include taker fees, maker fees, withdrawal fees, deposit fees, and margin funding fees. Taker fees are 0.075%, maker fees are 0.025%, withdrawal fees are 0.0005 BTC, deposit fees are 0.0005 BTC, and margin funding fees are 0.0075%. These fees are charged regardless of whether the trade is a buy or a sell.

Who Is Reading The Topic (Total:0)