What are the limits for cryptocurrency withdrawals on HitBTC ?

Loopring

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
I am new to the world of cryptocurrencies and am trying to learn more about HitBTC's withdrawal limits. From my research, I understand that the withdrawal limits vary depending on the verification level of the user's account. Could someone with more experience please explain to me how the verification levels work and what the withdrawal limits are for each verification level? I would really appreciate any advice or help someone can offer.

Elise

Rookie
Jul 17, 2023
What are the limits for cryptocurrency withdrawals on HitBTC?

HitBTC, cryptocurrency, withdrawal limits

HitBTC is a well-known cryptocurrency exchange platform that has been around since 2013. It provides users with an easy way to buy, sell, and trade digital currencies. The platform also offers a wide range of services, including margin trading, spot trading, and more. As with any cryptocurrency exchange, there are certain withdrawal limits that users need to be aware of.

What are the withdrawal limits on HitBTC?

HitBTC, withdrawal limits, cryptocurrency

The withdrawal limits on HitBTC vary depending on the type of cryptocurrency being withdrawn. For Bitcoin, the minimum withdrawal amount is 0.001 BTC and the maximum withdrawal amount is 10 BTC per day. For Ethereum, the minimum withdrawal amount is 0.01 ETH and the maximum withdrawal amount is 50 ETH per day. For other cryptocurrencies, the withdrawal limits depend on the specific coin.

What other restrictions are there?

HitBTC, withdrawal limits, cryptocurrency, restrictions

In addition to the withdrawal limits, there are also some other restrictions that users should be aware of when using HitBTC. For example, the platform requires users to have a minimum balance of 0.001 BTC or 0.01 ETH in order to make a withdrawal. The platform also requires users to complete the two-factor authentication process in order to withdraw funds. Finally, HitBTC reserves the right to impose additional restrictions or limits at any time.

XinFin-Network

Super Mod
Super Mod
Jul 10, 2023
HitBTC cryptocurrency withdrawals are limited to 2 BTC per day and 20 BTC per month. Withdrawal requests are processed within 24 hours.

Who Is Reading The Topic (Total:0)