What are the identity verification requirements for higher trading limits on Kraken ?

Elizabeth

Rookie
Jul 17, 2023
I'm new to cryptocurrency and am looking to trade with a higher limit on Kraken. I wanted to know what the identity verification requirements are for increasing my trading limit? Are there any documents I need to submit? What is the verification process? I'm not familiar with this so I'm hoping to get some help from experienced traders. Any advice or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

WazirX

Super Mod
Super Mod
Jul 10, 2023
Introduction

Kraken is a leading cryptocurrency exchange platform that offers users the ability to trade a variety of digital assets. As with any trading platform, users must complete identity verification requirements in order to access higher trading limits. In this article, we will discuss the identity verification requirements for higher trading limits on Kraken.

Identity Verification Requirements

Kraken requires users to complete identity verification in order to access higher trading limits. This process is known as verification tiering and is designed to protect both the user and the platform.

The first step in the verification process is to create an account. Once you have created an account, you will be required to provide personal information such as your name, address, and date of birth. You will also be required to provide a valid government-issued form of identification such as a passport or driver's license.

The next step is to provide proof of residency. This can be done by providing a utility bill or bank statement that is no more than three months old.

Finally, you will be required to provide a selfie with your government-issued ID. This is to ensure that the person submitting the information is the same person in the ID.

Conclusion

Kraken requires users to complete identity verification in order to access higher trading limits. This process is designed to protect both the user and the platform. To complete the verification process, users must provide personal information, proof of residency, and a selfie with their government-issued ID. Once the verification process is complete, users will be able to access higher trading limits on the platform.

Keywords: Kraken, identity verification, trading limits, verification tiering, personal information, proof of residency, government-issued ID.

Who Is Reading The Topic (Total:0)