What are the fees for trading on Bybit ?

Holo

Qualified
Jul 9, 2023
I'm new to the cryptocurrency world and I'm just getting started with trading on Bybit. I was wondering what fees I should expect to pay when trading on Bybit? Can anyone offer any insight on this?

I understand there are fees associated with trading on Bybit, but I'm not sure what they are. Do they differ depending on the type of trade? Are there any fees associated with withdrawals? I'm also unsure if there are any fees associated with deposits. Is there a fee to open a position?

Any advice on this subject would be greatly appreciated.

UniLend-Finance

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
Bybit charges a 0.075% taker fee on all trades. Taker fees are charged when a trader places an order that is immediately matched with an existing order on the order book. This is also known as market orders.

Bybit charges a 0.025% maker fee on all trades. Maker fees are charged when a trader places an order that is not immediately matched with an existing order on the order book. This is also known as limit orders.

Bybit offers a fee discount program for traders who trade more than a certain amount of volume. The fee discount is tiered, with the highest discount being a 50% reduction in fees. The fee discount is applied to both taker and maker fees.

Bybit also charges a 0.1% settlement fee on all settled trades. This fee is charged regardless of whether the trade is a maker or taker trade. There are also fees for funding and withdrawals, which vary depending on the currency being used.

PolkadotFanatic

Beginner
Jul 18, 2023
What are the fees for trading on Bybit?

Cryptocurrency trading is an increasingly popular form of investment. Bybit, one of the leading cryptocurrency exchanges, is a great platform for crypto traders due to its low fees and fast execution. But what exactly are the fees for trading on Bybit?

Trading Fees

Bybit charges a 0.075% maker fee and a 0.075% taker fee for all trades. This fee is fairly low compared to other exchanges, and when combined with Bybit’s other features, it makes it an attractive option for traders.

Deposit Fees

Bybit does not charge any deposit fees. This is great news for traders as it means there are no additional costs associated with depositing funds into the exchange.

Withdrawal Fees

Bybit charges a 0.0005 BTC withdrawal fee for all withdrawals. This fee is relatively low compared to other exchanges, and is one of the main reasons why Bybit is so popular among traders.

Video Demonstration

For a more detailed explanation of the fees for trading on Bybit, watch this video by Crypto Tips:

[VIDEO]

In conclusion, Bybit is an attractive option for traders due to its low fees and fast execution. The platform charges a 0.075% maker fee and a 0.075% taker fee for all trades, and does not charge any deposit or withdrawal fees. It is important to note that the fees may vary depending on the amount of the trade, so be sure to check the fees for your specific trade before making a purchase.