What are Binance's spot and futures funding fees ?

Foster

Crypto News Squad
Jul 18, 2023
Hello everyone! I'm new to the cryptocurrency world and I'm looking for some advice about Binance's spot and futures funding fees. I've been researching and I understand that Binance fees are generally lower than most other exchanges, but I'm unsure about the specifics of spot and futures funding fees.

Amber

Rookie
Jul 16, 2023
What are Binance's Spot and Futures Funding Fees?

Binance is one of the largest and most popular cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. As such, many traders and investors want to know what the spot and futures funding fees are on the platform. This article will provide an answer to this question.

What are Spot Funding Fees?

Spot funding fees are the fees charged when traders do spot trading on the Binance exchange. Spot trading is the buying and selling of digital assets on the exchange at the current market price. The fees vary depending on the asset being traded and the amount of the trade. Generally, the fees range from 0.1% to 0.2%.

What are Futures Funding Fees?

Futures funding fees are the fees charged when traders do futures trading on the Binance exchange. Futures trading is the buying and selling of digital assets at a predetermined price for a specific period of time. The fees vary depending on the asset being traded and the amount of the trade. Generally, the fees range from 0.025% to 0.075%.

Conclusion

In conclusion, Binance's spot and futures funding fees vary depending on the asset being traded and the amount of the trade. Generally, the spot funding fees range from 0.1% to 0.2%, while the futures funding fees range from 0.025% to 0.075%. It is important to note that these fees are subject to change, so it is recommended to check the Binance website for the latest fees.

Who Is Reading The Topic (Total:0)