What are Binance's savings flexible daily interest rates ?

Serum

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
Hello everyone!

I’m looking for information about Binance’s flexible daily interest rates for their savings accounts. Does anyone have any experience with this or know where I can find more information?

I’ve heard that Binance offers competitive savings rates, but I’m not sure what the actual interest rate is. I’d like to know what the average daily interest rate is, as well as if it varies based on the amount of money deposited or any other factors.

Litecoin

Qualified
Jul 9, 2023
What are Binance's Flexible Savings Daily Interest Rates?

Binance's Flexible Savings feature allows users to earn interest on their cryptocurrency holdings. The daily interest rate is determined by the market rate and the amount of funds held in the Flexible Savings account. The higher the amount held in the account, the higher the interest rate.

How are Binance's Interest Rates Calculated?

Binance's interest rates are calculated daily based on the market rate, the amount of funds held in the Flexible Savings account, and the length of time the funds have been held in the account. The longer the funds are held in the account, the higher the interest rate will be.

What Cryptocurrencies are Eligible for Interest?

Binance currently offers interest on the following cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Binance Coin (BNB), and Binance USD (BUSD).

Are There any Fees Associated with Flexible Savings?

Yes, there is a fee associated with the Flexible Savings feature. The fee is calculated as a percentage of the interest earned. The fee is 0.02% for BNB and BUSD, 0.05% for BTC, and 0.1% for ETH.

Are There any Limits on Flexible Savings?

Yes, there are limits on the amount of funds that can be held in the Flexible Savings account. The minimum amount is 0.001 BTC, 0.01 ETH, 0.1 BNB, and 0.1 BUSD. The maximum amount is 500 BTC, 5,000 ETH, 1,000,000 BNB, and 1,000,000 BUSD.

Conclusion

Binance's Flexible Savings feature allows users to earn interest on their cryptocurrency holdings. The daily interest rate is determined by the market rate and the amount of funds held in the Flexible Savings account. There are fees associated with the Flexible Savings feature and limits on the amount of funds that can be held in the account.

Who Is Reading The Topic (Total:0)