What are Binance's futures trading contract specifications ?

Gwendolyn

Rookie
Jul 18, 2023
Hello,

I'm new to futures trading and I'm looking to get more information about Binance's futures trading contract specifications. I understand that it can be a complex topic, but I'm hoping to get some help from experienced traders.

From what I understand, Binance's futures contracts have a face value of 100 USD and can be traded for up to 125x leverage. I'm not sure what the expiration date is, or what other fees may be associated with trading.

Terrence

Rookie
Jul 18, 2023
Introduction

Binance is one of the world's leading cryptocurrency exchanges, providing users with access to a wide range of digital assets. The platform also offers a range of trading products, including futures contracts. In this article, we will discuss Binance's futures trading contract specifications. Futures contracts, Binance, Trading specifications

What are Futures Contracts?

Futures contracts are agreements between two parties to buy or sell a specific asset at a predetermined date and price. Futures contracts are commonly used to hedge against price fluctuations in the underlying asset, as well as to speculate on the future price of the asset. Futures contracts, Hedging, Speculation

What are Binance's Futures Trading Contract Specifications?

Binance offers a range of futures trading products, including perpetual contracts and quarterly futures. Perpetual contracts are margin-based contracts that are settled in the underlying asset. Quarterly futures are contracts that are settled in USDT and have a fixed expiry date.

Binance's futures trading contracts have a minimum order size of 0.01 contracts, and a maximum order size of 100 contracts. The maximum leverage available for perpetual contracts is 125x, and the maximum leverage available for quarterly futures is 50x. Perpetual contracts, Quarterly futures, Leverage

Conclusion

In conclusion, Binance offers a range of futures trading products, including perpetual contracts and quarterly futures. Perpetual contracts are margin-based contracts that are settled in the underlying asset, and quarterly futures are contracts that are settled in USDT and have a fixed expiry date. Binance's futures trading contracts have a minimum order size of 0.01 contracts, and a maximum order size of 100 contracts. The maximum leverage available for perpetual contracts is 125x, and the maximum leverage available for quarterly futures is 50x.

Who Is Reading The Topic (Total:0)