Should I start Narcos ?

Cartesi

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
Narcos is an American crime drama web television series created and produced by Chris Brancato, Carlo Bernard, and Doug Miro. The series follows the illegal drug trade in Colombia and chronicles the rise and fall of drug kingpin Pablo Escobar. The series stars Wagner Moura, Boyd Holbrook, Pedro Pascal, and Joanna Christie.

Have you seen Narcos? I'm considering watching it and I'm wondering if it's worth my time.

Zenon

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
Introduction

Narcos is a popular crime drama series that follows the life of notorious drug kingpin Pablo Escobar. The series has been a huge success and has gained a lot of attention from viewers around the world. It is an action-packed show that follows the rise and fall of Escobar and his drug empire. As a result, it has become a popular show among viewers who are looking for an exciting and thrilling show to watch.

Should I Start Watching Narcos?

Whether or not you should start watching Narcos is ultimately up to you. It is a show that is filled with violence and criminal activities, so it may not be suitable for everyone. However, if you are looking for an exciting and thrilling show to watch, then Narcos may be a great option. The show follows the rise and fall of Escobar and his drug empire, and it is filled with action and suspense.

Pros and Cons of Watching Narcos

There are both pros and cons to watching Narcos. On the one hand, the show is filled with action and suspense, and it follows the life of a notorious drug kingpin. On the other hand, the show is filled with violence and criminal activities, and it may not be suitable for everyone.

Conclusion

In conclusion, it is ultimately up to you whether or not you should start watching Narcos. The show is filled with action and suspense, but it also contains violence and criminal activities. If you are looking for an exciting and thrilling show to watch, then Narcos may be a great option. However, if you are not comfortable with the content of the show, then it may be best to avoid it.