primexbt fees ?

TerraUSD

Qualified
Jul 9, 2023
Hello everyone,

I'm new to the crypto money world and I'm looking for information on PrimeXBT fees. I don't know a lot about this platform so I'm hoping to learn more about what fees they charge and how they compare to other platforms. Are there any experienced users here who can provide me with some insight? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

CryptoWarriorX

Beginner
Jul 18, 2023
What are the Fees on PrimeXBT?

PrimeXBT, Fees, Trading Fees, Withdrawal Fees, Depositing Fees

PrimeXBT is a trading platform that allows its users to trade a variety of assets, including cryptocurrencies, commodities, and forex. As with any trading platform, fees are charged for trading, depositing, and withdrawing funds. Knowing the fees associated with PrimeXBT is important for any trader, as it can have a significant impact on their overall profits.

Trading Fees

Trading Fees, Maker Fees, Taker Fees, Fee Structure

PrimeXBT charges a trading fee for all trades made on its platform. This fee is based on a maker-taker fee structure, meaning that different fees are charged for maker and taker orders. Maker orders are orders that are placed on the order book, while taker orders are orders that are filled against existing orders on the order book. The maker fee is 0.05% of the total order value, while the taker fee is 0.075%.

Depositing Fees

Depositing Fees, Bank Transfer, Credit Card, Cryptocurrency

PrimeXBT does not charge any fees for depositing funds into your account. However, depending on the method used to deposit funds, there may be fees charged by third-party services. For example, if you use a bank transfer to deposit funds, the bank may charge a fee for the transfer. Similarly, if you use a credit card to deposit funds, the credit card company may charge a fee. When depositing funds via cryptocurrency, there may be network fees charged by the cryptocurrency network.

Withdrawal Fees

Withdrawal Fees, Bank Transfer, Credit Card, Cryptocurrency

PrimeXBT charges a withdrawal fee of 0.0005 BTC for all withdrawals made from the platform. This fee is applicable to all withdrawal methods, including bank transfers, credit cards, and cryptocurrencies. Additionally, depending on the withdrawal method used, there may be additional fees charged by third-party services. For example, if you use a bank transfer to withdraw funds, the bank may charge a fee for the transfer. Similarly, if you use a credit card to withdraw funds, the credit card company may charge a fee. When withdrawing funds via cryptocurrency, there may be network fees charged by the cryptocurrency network.

Who Is Reading The Topic (Total:0)