ngrave supported coins ?

cryptopress

Qualified
Jul 15, 2023
I'm looking for information about ngrave supported coins. I'm new to the crypto money world and I want to learn more about ngrave supported coins. What coins are currently supported? What are the advantages of using a ngrave wallet? Are there any risks associated with using a ngrave wallet? Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

KeeperDAO

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
What Coins are Supported by ngrave?

ngrave is a cryptocurrency hardware wallet that provides users with secure and convenient storage of their digital assets. It is a secure and user-friendly device that supports a wide range of cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and more.

Keywords: ngrave, cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin

ngrave supports a variety of coins, including Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Ripple (XRP), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), EOS (EOS), Stellar (XLM), Cardano (ADA), Dash (DASH), Monero (XMR), Zcash (ZEC), Tezos (XTZ), and many more. It also supports a number of ERC20 tokens, such as 0x (ZRX), Binance Coin (BNB), Chainlink (LINK), and Dai (DAI).

Keywords: ERC20 tokens, 0x, Binance Coin, Chainlink, Dai

ngrave also supports a range of stablecoins, such as USD Coin (USDC), Tether (USDT), PAX Gold (PAXG), TrueUSD (TUSD), and Gemini Dollar (GUSD). Additionally, it supports a variety of other digital assets, such as Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC), Wrapped Ethereum (WETH), and Wrapped Litecoin (WLTC).

Keywords: stablecoins, USD Coin, Tether, PAX Gold, TrueUSD, Gemini Dollar, Wrapped Bitcoin, Wrapped Ethereum, Wrapped Litecoin

Overall, ngrave is a secure and user-friendly hardware wallet that supports a wide range of cryptocurrencies, ERC20 tokens, stablecoins, and other digital assets. It is an ideal choice for users who are looking for a secure and convenient way to store their digital assets.

Who Is Reading The Topic (Total:0)