kraken futures fees ?

Adriana

Qualified
Jul 16, 2023
Hello everyone!

I'm new to cryptocurrency and I'm looking for some advice on Kraken Futures fees. I'm not sure how their fees are calculated or what fees are associated with trading futures on Kraken. Is there anyone here who has experience with this exchange and can explain the fees? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Alonzo

Crypto News Squad
Jul 16, 2023
Kraken Futures Fees

Kraken is a popular cryptocurrency exchange that offers a variety of services, including futures trading. Kraken Futures is a platform that allows users to trade cryptocurrency futures contracts. As with any financial service, there are fees associated with trading futures on Kraken. In this article, we will take a look at the fees associated with Kraken Futures and how they compare to other exchanges.

Fees on Kraken Futures

Kraken Futures charges a maker and taker fee on each trade. The maker fee is paid by the trader who is adding liquidity to the order book, while the taker fee is paid by the trader who is removing liquidity from the order book. The fees vary depending on the volume traded, and they range from 0.02% to 0.20%.

Comparison to Other Exchanges

Kraken Futures fees are competitive with other exchanges. For example, BitMEX charges a maker fee of 0.025% and a taker fee of 0.075%. By comparison, Kraken Futures charges a maker fee of 0.02% and a taker fee of 0.20%.

Conclusion

Kraken Futures offers competitive fees for trading cryptocurrency futures. The fees vary depending on the volume traded and range from 0.02% to 0.20%. This makes Kraken Futures a good option for traders looking for a reliable and cost-effective way to trade cryptocurrency futures.

Who Is Reading The Topic (Total:0)