How long does it take for deposits to be credited to my MEXC account ?

CryptoGeekNews

Crypto News Squad
Jul 15, 2023
I'm new to crypto and I'm looking to start trading on the MEXC exchange. I've read that in order to start trading, one needs to make a deposit first. I was wondering how long it usually takes for the deposit to be credited to my MEXC account? Will it be instant or will it take a few days? Is there usually any delay in the process? Is there any way to speed up the process? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Frax

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
Introduction

Depositing funds into a MEXC account is an important part of trading cryptocurrencies. It is important to understand how long it takes for deposits to be credited to a MEXC account. MEXC, deposits, cryptocurrency, trading

How Long Does It Take To Deposit Funds?

The amount of time it takes for deposits to be credited to a MEXC account depends on the type of deposit. For deposits made via bank transfer, it typically takes 1-3 business days for the funds to be credited to the MEXC account. For deposits made via credit or debit card, it typically takes up to 24 hours for the funds to be credited to the MEXC account. Bank transfer, credit/debit card, time

How To Check The Status Of A Deposit?

It is possible to check the status of a deposit on the MEXC platform. To do this, users should log in to their MEXC account and navigate to the ‘Deposits’ page. Here, users can view the status of their deposits and any associated transaction fees. Deposits page, transaction fees, status

Conclusion

In conclusion, it typically takes 1-3 business days for deposits made via bank transfer to be credited to a MEXC account, and up to 24 hours for deposits made via credit or debit card. It is possible to check the status of a deposit by logging in to the MEXC platform and navigating to the ‘Deposits’ page.

Who Is Reading The Topic (Total:0)