How do I use OKEx's Smart Contract Trading feature for automated trading ?

Delano

Rookie
Jul 17, 2023
I am a new user of OKEx and recently heard about their Smart Contract Trading feature for automated trading. I have done some research on it but I am still not sure how to use the feature for automated trading.

I understand that it is a special feature on OKEx that lets users set up a series of rules and conditions to automatically execute trades, but I am not sure how to go about setting it up. Does anyone have any experience with this feature and can provide some guidance?

I would also greatly appreciate any advice on what I should pay attention to when setting up these rules and conditions. Any advice or guidance would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Fetch.ai

Super Mod
Super Mod
Jul 10, 2023
What is Smart Contract Trading?

Smart Contract Trading (SCT) is a new automated trading technology developed by OKEx, one of the world's leading digital asset exchanges. It is a system that allows users to create, execute, and manage their own automated trading strategies without any manual intervention. SCT is a powerful tool that can be used to create and execute sophisticated trading strategies, such as market making, arbitrage, and hedging.

How Does Smart Contract Trading Work?

SCT works by connecting OKEx’s order book to a user’s trading strategy. The user defines the conditions for their strategy, such as the entry and exit points, and the SCT system will automatically execute the trades when the conditions are met. The system can be used to create and manage multiple strategies, and the user can monitor and adjust their strategies in real-time.

What Are the Benefits of Smart Contract Trading?

The main benefit of using SCT is that it allows users to automate their trading strategies and take advantage of market opportunities without having to manually monitor the markets. SCT also reduces the risk of human error and helps to minimize trading costs. Additionally, it can be used to create more sophisticated strategies than would be possible with manual trading.

How Do I Get Started with Smart Contract Trading?

To get started with SCT, users must first create an OKEx account and deposit the funds they wish to trade with. Once the funds are deposited, users can then create their trading strategies and connect them to the SCT system. Once the strategies are connected, the user can then monitor and adjust their strategies in real-time.

Conclusion

Smart Contract Trading is a powerful tool that can be used to automate trading strategies and take advantage of market opportunities without manual intervention. It can be used to create more sophisticated strategies than would be possible with manual trading, and it also helps to reduce the risk of human error and minimize trading costs. To get started with SCT, users must first create an OKEx account and deposit the funds they wish to trade with. Once the funds are deposited, users can then create their trading strategies and connect them to the SCT system.

Who Is Reading The Topic (Total:0)