How do I use OKEx's Auto-Deleverage feature to manage liquidation risks ?

Floyd

Rookie
Jul 18, 2023
As a trader, I'm always looking for ways to reduce my exposure to liquidation risks. I recently heard about OKEx's Auto-Deleverage feature and I'm interested in learning more about how to utilize it to better manage those risks.

I know that Auto-Deleverage is designed to automatically reduce a user's position size on OKEx when their position is at risk of being liquidated. However, I'm not sure how exactly it works and what are some of the benefits of using this feature. Can anyone explain to me in detail how Auto-Deleverage works and how I can use it to better manage my liquidation risks? Are there any downsides to using this feature?

Any insight or advice on this topic would be greatly appreciated.

ConsensusKingpin

Beginner
Jul 18, 2023
What is Auto-Deleverage?

Auto-Deleverage (ADL) is a feature offered by OKEx, a leading cryptocurrency exchange, that allows users to manage liquidation risks. It works by automatically liquidating user positions when the market price reaches the liquidation price, thus preventing losses from large price swings. ADL is a great tool for traders who want to protect their investments from sudden and unexpected market movements.

How Does Auto-Deleverage Work?

When a user activates the ADL feature, OKEx will monitor their positions and automatically liquidate them when the market price reaches the liquidation price. This helps to protect the user’s position from large price swings. The liquidation price is determined by OKEx, and it is usually slightly lower than the current market price. This ensures that the user’s position is liquidated before it incurs any losses.

What Are The Benefits Of Using Auto-Deleverage?

Auto-Deleverage helps users to manage their liquidation risks by automatically liquidating their positions when the market price reaches the liquidation price. This helps to protect the user’s position from large price swings. It also helps to reduce the user’s risk of incurring losses due to sudden and unexpected market movements. Additionally, it helps to reduce the user’s stress and worry about their positions, as they can be confident that their positions will be liquidated before any losses are incurred.

Conclusion

OKEx’s Auto-Deleverage feature is a great tool for traders who want to protect their investments from sudden and unexpected market movements. It helps to reduce the user’s risk of incurring losses due to large price swings, and it also helps to reduce the user’s stress and worry about their positions. Therefore, it is a great tool for traders who want to manage their liquidation risks.

Who Is Reading The Topic (Total:0)