How do I use Huobi's blockchain explorer to track transactions ?

Troy

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
I am new to cryptocurrency and I am having difficulty understanding how to use Huobi's blockchain explorer to track transactions. I understand that it is a tool that allows users to view the blockchains of different cryptos, however, I am not sure how to use it to track transactions. Can anyone provide some guidance on how to use it? I would greatly appreciate it.

MoneroMinerPro

Beginner
Jul 18, 2023
Introduction
Huobi is a world-leading cryptocurrency exchange platform that allows users to buy, sell, and trade digital assets. It also offers a blockchain explorer, which is a tool that allows users to view and track transactions on the blockchain. This article will explain how to use Huobi's blockchain explorer to track transactions.

What is a Blockchain Explorer?
A blockchain explorer is a tool that allows users to view and track transactions on the blockchain. It is a web-based application that allows users to search for transactions, addresses, and blocks on a blockchain. It provides detailed information about transactions, including the sending and receiving addresses, the amount of the transaction, and the transaction fee.

How to Use Huobi's Blockchain Explorer
Using Huobi's blockchain explorer to track transactions is a straightforward process. The first step is to access the Huobi website and log in with your account credentials. Once logged in, you will be taken to the homepage.

From the homepage, you can access the blockchain explorer by clicking on the “Blockchain Explorer” tab in the navigation bar. This will take you to the blockchain explorer page, where you can search for transactions, addresses, and blocks.

To search for a transaction, you can enter the transaction hash or the address of the sender or receiver. You can also specify a range of blocks to search within. Once you have entered the search criteria, click “Search” and the results will be displayed.

The results page will show detailed information about the transaction, including the sender and receiver addresses, the amount of the transaction, and the transaction fee. You can also view the block number and the time the transaction was confirmed.

Conclusion
Using Huobi's blockchain explorer to track transactions is a simple and straightforward process. With the help of the blockchain explorer, users can easily view and track transactions on the blockchain. This can be a useful tool for users who want to keep track of their transactions and monitor the blockchain.

Who Is Reading The Topic (Total:0)