How do I use Binance's trailing stop orders ?

Harry

Rookie
Jul 18, 2023
I’m new to trading and I’m trying to understand how Binance’s trailing stop orders work. I’ve done some research and it seems like it’s a great way to protect profits and limit losses, but I’m still a bit confused about how to use them.

Alvin

Rookie
Jul 16, 2023
What is a Trailing Stop Order?

A trailing stop order is a type of order in which a stop order is set at a specific price, and the stop price will automatically adjust according to the market price. This is done by setting the stop loss price at a certain percentage or dollar amount below the market price. This type of order is useful for traders who want to protect their profits while still allowing the market to move in their favor.

How Does a Trailing Stop Order Work?

When a trailing stop order is placed, the stop price will be set at a certain percentage or dollar amount below the current market price. If the market price rises, the stop price will also rise by the same percentage or dollar amount. If the market price falls, the stop price will remain at the same level. This allows traders to protect their profits without having to constantly monitor the market.

How Do I Use Binance's Trailing Stop Orders?

Using Binance's trailing stop orders is a simple process. First, select the market in which you wish to place the order. Then, select the type of order (limit, market, or stop-limit). Next, enter the amount you wish to buy or sell, as well as the stop price and the trailing percentage or dollar amount. Finally, click the “Place Order” button to submit the order.

Conclusion

Trailing stop orders are a useful tool for traders who want to protect their profits while still allowing the market to move in their favor. Binance's trailing stop orders are easy to use and can be placed in a few simple steps. By understanding how trailing stop orders work and how to use them on Binance, traders can take advantage of this powerful trading tool.

Who Is Reading The Topic (Total:0)