How do I use Binance's spot and futures trading real-time mini tickers data on the app ?

Cartesi

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
I am new to trading on Binance and I'm trying to figure out how to use their spot and futures trading real-time mini tickers data on the app. I understand that the real-time mini tickers provide the latest price info for various assets, but I'm not sure how to use the information to my advantage. Does anyone have any tips or advice on how to effectively use the real-time mini tickers? What should I look out for and what should I avoid? Are there any specific strategies that I can use to make the most out of the real-time mini tickers? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

NEMenthusiastX

Beginner
Jul 18, 2023
Introduction

Binance is one of the world's leading cryptocurrency exchanges, offering spot and futures trading for a wide range of digital assets. The Binance app provides real-time mini tickers data for both spot and futures trading, allowing users to track and analyze the performance of their trades in real-time. In this article, we will discuss how to use Binance's spot and futures trading real-time mini tickers data on the app. Binance App, Spot Trading, Futures Trading, Real-Time Mini Tickers

How to Access Binance's Spot and Futures Trading Real-Time Mini Tickers Data

To access Binance's spot and futures trading real-time mini tickers data, you need to first log into the Binance app. Once you are logged in, you can access the real-time mini tickers data for spot and futures trading by navigating to the ‘Spot’ or ‘Futures’ tab. In the ‘Spot’ tab, you will see a list of all the available trading pairs. Select the pair you want to view the real-time mini tickers data for and click on the ‘Ticker’ button. In the ‘Futures’ tab, you will see a list of all the available futures trading pairs. Select the pair you want to view the real-time mini tickers data for and click on the ‘Ticker’ button. Binance App, Spot Trading, Futures Trading, Real-Time Mini Tickers

How to Interpret Binance's Spot and Futures Trading Real-Time Mini Tickers Data

Once you have accessed the real-time mini tickers data for spot and futures trading, you will need to know how to interpret the data. The data is presented in a table format and includes the following information: Last Price, 24H High, 24H Low, 24H Volume, 24H Open, 24H Close, 24H Change, and 24H Range. The Last Price is the most recent price of the asset and the 24H High and 24H Low are the highest and lowest prices of the asset in the last 24 hours. The 24H Volume is the amount of the asset that has been traded in the last 24 hours and the 24H Open and 24H Close are the opening and closing prices of the asset in the last 24 hours. The 24H Change is the difference between the 24H Open and 24H Close and the 24H Range is the difference between the 24H High and 24H Low. Binance App, Spot Trading, Futures Trading, Real-Time Mini Tickers, Last Price, 24H High, 24H Low, 24H Volume, 24H Open, 24H Close, 24H Change, 24H Range

Conclusion

In conclusion, Binance's spot and futures trading real-time mini tickers data can be accessed and interpreted using the Binance app. To access the real-time mini tickers data, you need to log into the Binance app and navigate to the ‘Spot’ or ‘Futures’ tab. Once you have accessed the data, you can interpret it using the Last Price, 24H High, 24H Low, 24H Volume, 24H Open, 24H Close, 24H Change, and 24H Range.

Who Is Reading The Topic (Total:0)