How do I update my personal information on Coinbase ?

Dorian

Rookie
Jul 17, 2023
I recently opened an account with Coinbase and I'm trying to update my personal information but I'm having trouble doing so. I'm not sure where to go or how to do it in the account settings. Can anyone help me with this?

I'm primarily having trouble adding my address and phone number to the account, but I'm open to any advice about updating my personal information in general.

I would really appreciate any advice from experienced Coinbase users.

NEO

Qualified
Jul 9, 2023
What is Coinbase?

Coinbase is a digital currency exchange platform that allows users to buy, sell, and store digital currencies. Coinbase was founded in 2012 and is one of the most popular digital currency exchanges in the world. Coinbase provides users with a secure and easy way to buy, sell, and store digital currencies. In addition to buying and selling digital currencies, Coinbase also provides users with the ability to store their digital currencies in their Coinbase wallet.

Updating Personal Information on Coinbase

Coinbase requires users to provide accurate and up-to-date personal information in order to use their services. It is important for users to keep their personal information up-to-date in order to ensure the security of their account. To update your personal information on Coinbase, follow these steps:

Step 1: Log in to Your Coinbase Account

The first step is to log in to your Coinbase account. You can do this by going to the Coinbase website and entering your username and password. Once you are logged in, you will be able to access your account.

Step 2: Go to the Settings Page

Once you are logged in, you will need to go to the Settings page. This page can be found by clicking on the “Settings” link at the top of the page.

Step 3: Update Your Personal Information

Once you are on the Settings page, you will be able to update your personal information. You can update your name, address, phone number, and other personal information. Once you have updated your information, click the “Save” button to save your changes.

Conclusion

Updating your personal information on Coinbase is easy and can be done in a few simple steps. It is important to keep your personal information up-to-date in order to ensure the security of your account. By following the steps outlined above, you will be able to easily update your personal information on Coinbase.

Who Is Reading The Topic (Total:0)