How do I transfer funds from my OKEx account to an external wallet ?

BitcoinSV

Qualified
Jul 9, 2023
I am new to cryptocurrency and I am having some difficulty transferring funds from my OKEx account to an external wallet. I have been trying to figure out how to do this, but I am completely lost. I am aware that I need to have a wallet address in order to send funds, but I am unsure of the other steps that need to be taken. Can someone please provide me with some guidance on the process of transferring funds from my OKEx account to an external wallet?

Additionally, I have a few more questions that I would like answered:
- Is there a fee associated with transferring funds?
- Are there any limitations on how much I can transfer at one time?
- What are the recommended steps for securely transferring funds?

I would really appreciate it if someone could provide me with some advice on this issue. Thank you in advance for your help.

THETA

Super Mod
Super Mod
Jul 9, 2023
Step 1: Log in to your OKEx Account

Login, OKEx, account

The first step in transferring funds from your OKEx account to an external wallet is to log in to your OKEx account. To do this, go to the OKEx website and click on the “Login” button. Enter your username and password to log in to your account.

Step 2: Select the “Wallet” Tab

Wallet, OKEx, tab

Once you have logged in to your OKEx account, you will need to select the “Wallet” tab. This tab is located at the top of the page. Click on the “Wallet” tab to open the wallet page.

Step 3: Select the “Transfer” Option

Transfer, option, wallet

On the wallet page, you will see a list of options. Select the “Transfer” option to open the transfer page. On this page, you will be able to select the type of transfer you want to make.

Step 4: Select the “External Wallet” Option

External wallet, option, transfer

On the transfer page, you will need to select the “External Wallet” option. This will open a page where you can enter the details of the external wallet you want to transfer funds to. Enter the wallet address, the amount of funds you want to transfer, and any other necessary details.

Step 5: Confirm the Transfer

Confirm, transfer, external wallet

Once you have entered all the necessary details, you will need to confirm the transfer. You will be asked to enter your OKEx account password to confirm the transfer. Once you have entered the password, the funds will be transferred from your OKEx account to the external wallet.

Who Is Reading The Topic (Total:0)