How do I set up recurring cryptocurrency purchases with Coinbase Pro ?

Latest Crypto News

Qualified
Jul 14, 2023
I'm a newbie to Coinbase Pro and cryptocurrency trading and I'm looking for help setting up my account to purchase cryptocurrency on a recurring basis. From what I've read on the Coinbase Pro website, it looks like there is an option to set up recurring purchases and I'm just not sure how to do it.

I'm wondering if anyone who has experience using Coinbase Pro can help me out. Does anyone know the steps I need to take to set up recurring cryptocurrency purchases? How do I specify the amount, frequency and type of cryptocurrency I want to purchase? Are there any specific settings I need to be aware of? Are there any other tips or advice you can give me to help me get started?

I'm excited to get started trading with Coinbase Pro but I'm a bit overwhelmed by all the options and settings. I'm hoping some of the more experienced users can provide some helpful advice to get me started on the right foot. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

SmartContractNinja

Beginner
Jul 18, 2023
Introduction

Cryptocurrency has become an increasingly popular investment option due to its decentralized nature and potential for returns. Coinbase Pro is a popular platform for buying and selling cryptocurrencies, and it offers the option of setting up recurring purchases. This article will explain how to set up recurring cryptocurrency purchases with Coinbase Pro.

What is Coinbase Pro?

Coinbase Pro is an online platform that allows users to buy and sell cryptocurrencies. It is a popular platform for both experienced and novice investors, as it allows for the creation of portfolios of cryptocurrencies and provides a secure and easy-to-use platform. Coinbase Pro also offers a range of features such as margin trading, order types, and advanced charting tools.

How to Set Up Recurring Purchases with Coinbase Pro

Setting up recurring purchases with Coinbase Pro is a straightforward process. Here are the steps to follow:

Step 1: Log in to your Coinbase Pro account.

Step 2: Select the cryptocurrency you wish to purchase.

Step 3: Select the “Recurring Buy” option from the menu.

Step 4: Enter the amount you wish to purchase, the frequency of the purchase, and the payment method you wish to use.

Step 5: Confirm the purchase.

Conclusion

Setting up recurring purchases with Coinbase Pro is a simple and straightforward process. It is a great way to invest in cryptocurrencies on a regular basis, as it allows users to purchase a set amount of cryptocurrency at regular intervals. This makes it easier to keep track of investments and manage portfolios.

Who Is Reading The Topic (Total:0)