How do I set up recurring cryptocurrency purchases on Kraken Pro ?

Compound

Qualified
Jul 9, 2023
Hi everyone,

I recently started using Kraken Pro and I want to start setting up recurring purchases of cryptocurrency, but I'm having trouble figuring out how to do it. Does anyone know how to set up recurring cryptocurrency purchases on Kraken Pro?

I've looked through the documentation and I've been unable to figure it out. I understand that Kraken Pro offers support for recurring purchases, but I'm having trouble finding out how to do it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Amber

Rookie
Jul 16, 2023
Introduction
Cryptocurrency is becoming increasingly popular as a means of payment and investment. Many people are now looking for ways to set up recurring cryptocurrency purchases on Kraken Pro, a popular digital asset exchange platform. This article will provide a comprehensive guide on how to set up recurring cryptocurrency purchases on Kraken Pro. Kraken Pro, recurring cryptocurrency, digital asset exchange.

What Is Kraken Pro?
Kraken Pro is a digital asset exchange platform that allows users to buy, sell, and trade cryptocurrencies. The platform provides a secure and easy-to-use interface for users to manage their digital assets. Kraken Pro also offers advanced trading features such as margin trading, futures trading, and advanced order types. Digital asset exchange, buy, sell, trade, margin trading, futures trading, advanced order types.

How to Set Up Recurring Cryptocurrency Purchases on Kraken Pro
Setting up recurring cryptocurrency purchases on Kraken Pro is a relatively straightforward process. First, you will need to create an account on the platform. Once your account is created, you will need to deposit funds into your account. Once your funds are deposited, you can begin setting up recurring purchases.

To set up a recurring purchase, you will need to navigate to the “Orders” tab. From there, you will need to select “Recurring Orders” and then select the cryptocurrency you wish to purchase. You will then be prompted to enter the amount of cryptocurrency you wish to purchase, the frequency of the purchase, and the date of the first purchase. Once you have entered the necessary information, you can click “Create” to complete the setup process. Create account, deposit funds, Orders tab, Recurring Orders, enter amount, frequency, date, Create.

Conclusion
Setting up recurring cryptocurrency purchases on Kraken Pro is a relatively simple process. By following the steps outlined in this article, users can easily set up recurring purchases and take advantage of the platform’s advanced trading features. Recurring cryptocurrency purchases, Kraken Pro, simple process, advanced trading features.

Who Is Reading The Topic (Total:0)