How do I set up and use MEXC's referral program for earning rewards ?

Anyswap

Qualified
Jul 10, 2023
I'm new to MEXC's referral program and I'm trying to figure out how to set up and use it to earn rewards. Can anyone explain how it works in detail? What kind of referral link do I need to provide to potential customers? Is there any way to track the rewards I earn from successful referrals? Does the program have a limit for the number of referrals I can make?

I'm also curious to know what kind of rewards I can expect to earn from successful referrals? Does the reward amount depend on the referral's trading volume, or is it a fixed amount? Are there any restrictions or conditions I should be aware of before I start referring people?

I'd really appreciate any help or advice you can provide.

DigiByte

Qualified
Jul 9, 2023
Introduction

MEXC is a cryptocurrency exchange platform that allows users to buy, sell, and trade digital assets. The platform has a referral program that allows users to earn rewards by referring other users to the platform. This article will discuss how to set up and use the MEXC referral program to earn rewards. MEXC, cryptocurrency exchange, referral program, rewards, set up, use

Setting up the Referral Program

To set up the MEXC referral program, users must first create a referral account. This can be done by logging into the MEXC website and clicking on the “Referral Program” tab. Once the account is created, users will be given a unique referral link that can be shared with friends or family.

Using the Referral Program

Once the referral account is set up, users can start using the referral program to earn rewards. When someone clicks on the referral link, they will be taken to the MEXC website and prompted to create an account. Once the account is created, the user will be credited with a reward. The amount of the reward will depend on the referral program.

Tracking Referrals

The MEXC referral program also allows users to track their referrals. This can be done by logging into the MEXC website and clicking on the “Referral Program” tab. Once there, users can view a list of all their referrals and the amount of rewards they have earned. Referral account, referral link, rewards, tracking referrals

Conclusion

The MEXC referral program is a great way for users to earn rewards for referring others to the platform. To get started, users must first create a referral account and then share their unique referral link with friends and family. Once someone clicks on the link, they will be taken to the MEXC website and prompted to create an account. The user will then be credited with a reward. The user can also track their referrals by logging into the MEXC website and viewing a list of all their referrals and the amount of rewards they have earned.

Who Is Reading The Topic (Total:0)